Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on the Farm...

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also not that this has anything to do with anything but are spies technically immigrants and if not is that why Led Zeppelin never wrote a James Bond soundtrack?
    No but Garbage and Duran Duran did

2. Lounge   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Unfortunately someone thought that Duran Duran did such a good job with A View to a Kill that they figured they could repeat the success with a-ha

Still it's a toss-up between which is the worst bond title theme song, Thunderball or Man with the Golden Gun.

Also

http://theyoungfolks.com/news/who-is-recording-the-james-bond-theme-song-for-spectre/61183

If Sam Smith who has the most grating voice maybe ever and people choose to ignore this fact because he's like ghey and not good ghey like your Dad, does it then I'm boycotting the movie.

It's official, Daniel Craig is now too old looking to play Bond effectively. I only pray to God that they don't bend to political correctness and make the next Bond transgender like rumour has it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-05-2015 at 03:10 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Man with the Golden Gun, LULU?? who the hell was that??

Thunderball ?? Tom Jones... I figured you one of Tom's big groupies, and figured Jones has lots of your underwear/G-strings you have thrown at him at all the concerts you went to see him , you being a Jone's Head fan

If you mean a different color bond, that I have read rumors, but transgender?? It could be the linked sites you have that is hoping for that
    As for Bond looking old?? A little color in the hair and some makeup is a quick fix for that...And i do think Craig is one of the better Bonds for sure

And on real web sites , i don't think a decision is made yet for the new Bond song. But lip-syncing(or human juke-box) Britney Spears would be a better choice than that
    Last edited by shaina; 08-05-2015 at 05:15 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    emmigration.
    Don't get too nice because it's emigration.
    Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Even looked that one up. https://www.google.com/search?q=emmi...m=122&ie=UTF-8

Top two hits seemed legit enough, so I ignored the red underline. Turns out that when you click the link, it spells it correctly on the page.

It did start with an intranational move, but I'm getting there. The next step is to sell my car, but I decided to get back into boxing while I'm here. I acquired a stand and heavy bag for $80 and a 7 hour round trip.
    We'll know it is serious when you part with the Vulva Volvo. Coincidentally, I have a heavy bag, too... I just don't usually call her that.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    I only pray to God that they don't bend to political correctness and make the next Bond transgender like rumour has it.
    They could add race into that political correctness scheme and have Serena Williams play the part...

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

If you mean a different color bond, that I have read rumors....
    I was going to be totally non-racist and not care about colour just as long as the actor is good in the role but then I got to thinking and decided that I really couldn't take it if he was a light purple.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    They could add race into that political correctness scheme and have Serena Williams play the part...
    Too manly for Bond.Maybe if they remake Commando.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Or Predator. That makes me wonder who'd play Arnold's part, though.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    shaina's Avatar Poster

10. Lounge   -   #60
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I was going to be totally non-racist and not care about colour just as long as the actor is good in the role but then I got to thinking and decided that I really couldn't take it if he was a light purple.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast