Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on the Farm...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    There are two ways for a person live life: on the other side of an open door or behind a locked door.

There are two ways to for an animal to live life: survive as long as possible or be raised as food.

I called you livestock, fence boy.
    The only way to be truly free is to love nothing.

Congratulations on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm pretty sure he loves to lord his command of the English language over people.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Congratulations on that.
    I can add my 2 cents and say I could never live my life like that

But betting/gambling on race horses is still not bad

In Florida I diversify on dog tracks and Hialeah (with some small wagers on the golf course with some old fucks, but we won't get into great detail about that right now)
    Last edited by shaina; 08-29-2015 at 10:28 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I'm pretty sure he loves to lord his command of the English language over people.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Is that racist or anti Semitic ??

6. Lounge   -   #86
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    In so much as they all require being a dick,possibly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...-comments.html

I never said I hated anyone, but just because I feel sympathy, compassion, and forgiveness for others such as Hitler means I am now a monster? All for trying to open your eyes to the truth that Hitler was NOT as bad as he was painted out to be?
    Yeah and I'm sure that Jeffery Dahmer had his good points too when he wasn't killing and eating people.

Btw I'm pretty sure what she said isn't so much racist as it's just unbelievably insensitive.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    In so much as they all require being a dick,possibly.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...-comments.html
    I never said I hated anyone, but just because I feel sympathy, compassion, and forgiveness for others such as Hitler means I am now a monster? All for trying to open your eyes to the truth that Hitler was NOT as bad as he was painted out to be?
    Yeah and I'm sure that Jeffery Dahmer had his good points too when he wasn't killing and eating people.
    Btw I'm pretty sure what she said isn't so much racist as it's just unbelievably insensitive.
    To be real, I think there is a time and place to vocally say your views, and then there are times you have to learn to keep your thoughts inside and shut your yap!!!
    When it comes to people like that, they are just too stupid to know the difference...And after trying to explain what she meant ,no matter how ridiculous, it is too late

That is nothing new, and people should be used to it by now to be honest.. But in any world view including Germany, Using Hitler in a positive viewpoint out loud is not a good idea... But if they are your inner thoughts .... Well that is a different story right., especially knowing it wasn't just one nationality or race that was involved in being erased.

But the dumb cunt will end up with more publicity then she bargained for

Edit: Reading more into this post Idol.... The dumb cunt also photo shopped herself wearing a SS uniform in front of the concentration camps saying Hitler was trying to save the depression. That should say how many brain cells she really has
    Then the comments just go completely off topic and start with the conflicts involving the Middle East, which has noting really to do with Hitler of course..
    Last edited by shaina; 08-30-2015 at 02:34 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

There are two ways to for an animal to live life: survive as long as possible or be raised as food.
    My cat has one of those inscrutable faces so I'm not sure if he's trying to tell me that you're full of shit or eyeing me suspiciously.
    It's thinking you look like a very strange cat. That's what it is always thinking. Except for maybe the times it's about to cough up some hair or vomit.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    There are two ways for a person live life: on the other side of an open door or behind a locked door.

I called you livestock, fence boy.

Congratulations on that.
    I love cats, so I'm still fucked.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Actually, what does get me off is elevating the understanding in others closer to my level, in every topic. I don't exactly look at everyone around me as being intellectual failures, but rather that they're still climbing, and I get a thrill out of helping to map their journey.

You see, the truth is a lot more fucked up than you have imagined.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast