Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Let's Have A Public Conversation, Idoleyes, Innit

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Get a couple last blowjobs (no harm will cum of it now- yer already in balls deep), then run. You can't fix that one. It'd be like investing in a raising and repair of the Titanic. It's broke and sunk. No wonder she doesn't mind you in your worst of states- it is a sight better than the hell she had before...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #182
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Chalice

Race and religion with me is a soft spot...
    And being here (which can be fun most of the time) and not knowing what your meaning really is when you use certain racist and derogatory words , they really put my back up quick..

You may think it is soft or meant in a joking manor ... To me that is not how it is coming across.
    I would never tell anyone here how or what to post , that is there prerogative , but if you don't think there will be a reaction or something said back (joking or not), then my advice would be avoid using racists comments in a attack manor towards me , it really isn't something I like.
    Shay
    Haha.
    If i remember i did send you this in a PM......The meaning of PM to me is you deal with an issue on a one on one basis.
    Knowing now you can't be trusted with anything personal , all the rumors are true about you.
    Good to know for the future dealing with a real Racist....
    Last edited by shaina; 06-07-2015 at 09:32 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #183
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Haha.
    If i remember i did send you this in a PM......The meaning of PM to me is you deal with an issue on a one on one basis.
    Nowing now you can't be trusted with anything personal , all the rumors are true about you.
    Haha.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #184
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    We can't really have a hurling match until we've got fifteen fuckers a side. I'd gladly forego having team mates as I work better alone. All I need is a big, wieldy stick and the truth.
    You can have the sensitive jew and the rest of the internets.
    The sensitive Jew tried to open up in a PM for a truce ....
    Obviously with a real true Racist it just does'nt work...
    I guess you live a learn not everyone can be turned from the Nazi IRA Dark side
    Last edited by shaina; 06-07-2015 at 10:09 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #185
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Me and posterity, we got a thing. I do, she listens. She don't judge.
    I feel as though I've come through a relationship wherein my soul was truly brutalized. It must have been my soul because I had my body and brain examined thoroughly and I got a resounding and disappointing all clear. Yep, it's the soul. What a cunt. Seems we have no grip on said soul and once it gets infected, we're fucked. It's like living in a Phil Collins song.
    This given, I projected my mug on the soulless internets and this ginger bint, slightly my senior, (though at 40, slightly becomes crucial), sidled up and promptly fell in love with me. She could cook, buffer her consciousness to cope with my sickness, and behave like a wanton whore in the bedroom, bless her. She's funny and smart and kind to animals. And furiously in love with me.
    But I like getting wopped. Clearly I like getting wopped more than I like getting my cock sucked. I used to complain about never getting my cock sucked with the ex. She said I was always wopped. But even though this new one is willing to suck my cock in whichever condition I happen to be in, I'd still rather be on my own getting wopped than having my cock sucked in any condition.
    Am I gay?
    Why don't you try IRA-Date.....(But first AA and GA )

6. Lounge   -   #186
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Kill him , chop his body up into identical bite-size pieces and then feed the pieces to Alfie over the course of several weeks.

I've devised even worse things by so far this is all I've been able to storyboard.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #187
    Rart, please stop PMing me and calling me Anglican. You know I find that sort of thing offensive.

8. Lounge   -   #188
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Rart, please stop PMing me and calling me Anglican. You know I find that sort of thing offensive.

9. Lounge   -   #189

10. Lounge   -   #190
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Knowing now you can't be trusted with anything personal , all the rumors are true about you.
    Two tips to survive in this forum:

1. don't take anything seriously,
    2. chalice may look like he's out to get you, but he actually couldn't care less if you live or die.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."