Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com Welcome **READ THIS**

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I made one small, helpful suggestion, and you can't even follow those simple instructions. Hopeless.

I've got a 5 y/o with Down syndrome here, and he can manage to communicate better than someone who repeatedly says "Hello". At least he's never tried "What do you want me to say?"

FFS.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-18-2015 at 03:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #902
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    TO: MEGABYTEME

I am really very sorry to hear about your 5 year old

I have teenagers at home and if you get 2 words out of them that is a lot so a "HELLO HOW ARE YOU" is a lot

so again I didn't see any suggestions from you to be honest other than "SLITTING MY WRISTS AND WRITING IN BLOOD"

and that said I wouldn't teach my teenagers or I hope you don't teach your children that way to talk to people

so if there was a bad post or a issue with a post or a request I would gladly post something

but I have not seen any faults or something not posted that I really want here

so you requested something??

I didn't see that anywhere other than your comment???

what would you like to talk about then???
    Last edited by shaina; 03-18-2015 at 03:33 AM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #903
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I made one small, helpful suggestion, and you can't even follow those simple instructions. Hopeless.

I've got a 5 y/o with Down syndrome here, and he can manage to communicate better than someone who repeatedly says "Hello". At least he's never tried "What do you want me to say?"

FFS.
    Way2Pandora'sBox

shaina's on a tear.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #904
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    shaina,

Move on and just post a few good posts, original ones would make a nice change . You`ll get your 10. Pissing off meg*/idol is not a good idea.

* he said from experience

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #905
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    no problem Gribley

that was not my intentions

was also my fault as well I didn't know you could go into other forum sections so I read some posts I was interested in and posted there I thought you had to do all of your posts here first

I guess the humor kind of rubbed me the wrong way that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    shaina,

Move on and just post a few good posts, original ones would make a nice change . You`ll get your 10. Pissing off meg*/idol is not a good idea.

* he said from experience
    no tear pierchrseth

not really keen on posting unless I really want something or I would look for some information and if I fall on a post that I may be helpful to somebody so be it
    but I very rarely random post

so no tear here just want peace and calm

Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post

FFS.
    Way2Pandora'sBox

shaina's on a tear.
    Last edited by shaina; 03-18-2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #906
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Group .... come and grab your 10 nzb prize or use that other "torrent" thingy that I know some like

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #907
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    To: GRIBLEY

I try to stay on newsgroups only there is no sharing your internet so an average avi movie (2-3gigs) I download in about a 1 min
    if I am really desperate I will use a torrent and it seems like forever to download
    I guess you get spoiled that way

and what prize ????? LOL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Group .... come and grab your 10 nzb prize or use that other "torrent" thingy that I know some like
    Last edited by shaina; 03-18-2015 at 12:06 PM.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #908
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

I have teenagers at home ....
    MEGABYTEME!!

what r u trying to say with that comment?????
    You know I am sort of forced tolerate shorthand like "r u" when teenagers do it as they don't know any better but I still strikes me as wrong when an adult does it.
    People argue that debasing the language like that is a convenience thing but sometimes it would be "convenient" to shit in the street and yet you somehow refrain.

TO: IDOLEYES787

I truly understand what you are saying
    what would you like me to talk about or post ???

the posters here are so good I really don't need to request anything and they really do a great job
    Excuse me for again explaining that as much as I'm fighting a losing battle it's a forum with a NZB section attached and not the other way around and being a forum only occasionally run by Nazis,you can talk about whatever you want whether I like it or not. For a good example see everything beck38 has ever posted.

Also

tear ter/ verb

2. informal -move very quickly, typically in a reckless or excited manner. "she tore along the footpath on her bike"

not really keen on posting unless I really want something or I would look for some information
    Looking for information unless I'm grossly mistaken is still wanting something and have we really fallen to this?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-18-2015 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #909
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    TO: IdolEyes787

I see your point it is a bad habit that spills over from cell phone texting

and with a few teenagers at home texting them and filling up the cell phone pages with full words instead of abbreviations or short forms they tell you are old!!!!

and they text so fast it is the only way to keep up with them

so if it bothers you when I communicate with you I will try not to do it

and your comment on this being a forum site not a nzb site
    that is great but I use it for the nzb postings that is my priority for this great site
    and I appreciate and thank everyone who does the hard work for that

and now your last comment
    yes I do search this site and it is usually related to nzb or movies or tv series that is why I use this site

If I need to search anything else I use google

and the tear comment I assume it was about the reply I made to another poster
    did I misinterpret what was posted??
    please let me know??

do you want to discuss anything else??
    it would be my pleasure

MEGABYTEME!!

what r u trying to say with that comment?????
    You know I am sort of forced tolerate shorthand like "r u" when teenagers do it as they don't know any better but I still strikes me as wrong when an adult does it.
    People argue that debasing the language like that is a convenience thing but sometimes it would be "convenient" to shit in the street and yet you somehow refrain.

TO: IDOLEYES787

I truly understand what you are saying
    what would you like me to talk about or post ???

the posters here are so good I really don't need to request anything and they really do a great job
    Excuse me for again explaining that as much as I'm fighting a losing battle it's a forum with a NZB section attached and not the other way around and being a forum only occasionally run by Nazis,you can talk about whatever you want whether I like it or not. For a good example see everything beck38 has ever posted.

Also

tear ter/ verb

2. informal -move very quickly, typically in a reckless or excited manner. "she tore along the footpath on her bike"

not really keen on posting unless I really want something or I would look for some information
    Looking for information unless I'm grossly mistaken is still wanting something and have we really fallen to this?
    TO:piercerseth

I thought this posting area was for welcoming not attacking

Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post

FFS.
    Way2Pandora'sBox

shaina's on a tear.
    Last edited by shaina; 03-18-2015 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #910
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I thought this posting area was for welcoming not attacking
    It's called 'tough love'. Maybe 'prison secks'. Either way, you've now made a few posts, had a look around, gotten to know a few of the locals and our customs, and we've learned a couple of things about you. Far better than an endless stream of hellos.

Same destination, but you were the one who decided on the path.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.