Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dear Jew

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

I don't get your point nor understand what you are trying to say

And are you also saying being a Jew today is like being part of the Jackson Five less Little Michael??

PS. If you really did watch that whole movie yourself, I would have figured it broaden your horizons a wee bit more. That is from a Jewish point of view....
    I'm sort of like the Universe in that I have the capacity to be both beautiful and horrific but I don't really have any real point unless someone attaches one to me.

As for Wish I Was Here, no I didn't watch the whole movie as I bailed when I discovered the old guy wasn't in fact Mel or at least Albert Brooks and that I'm aphasic and Pink Floyd wasn't actually going to show up.

Well that and Josh Gad.*

*The actual problem with the movie is that this sort "dramedy" demands a certain sense of truth to it and Braff contented himself to write characters and not people if you know what I mean.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #112

PS. If you really did watch that whole movie yourself, I would have figured it broaden your horizons a wee bit more. That is from a Jewish point of view....
    So what you are saying is that I shouldn't judge a man until I've walked a mile in his Jews.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So what you are saying is that I shouldn't judge a man until I've walked a mile in his Jews.
    For 40 years and for 40 nights, If you want to be a true biblical man

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Dear Jew, Didgeridoo.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    OP, I am Jewish.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Lounge   -   #116
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    OP, I am Jewish.
    Nice to know.....
    Last edited by shaina; 08-20-2015 at 04:30 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #117
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I knew you two would cross paths eventually. Dystopian Jew, meet Autistic Speculum Jew.

Or was that Dyslexic and Spectrum? I get confused sometimes.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #118
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Is it a good thing or a bad thing that we have now crossed paths??

As far as I am concerned.... I don't know yet......

And you just can't resist an opportunity to use the J word Good or bad (in this instance good I think!)
    And more bloody words i had to look up the meaning, just can't talk like a simpleton can you
    Last edited by shaina; 08-20-2015 at 06:59 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #119
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Is it a good thing or a bad thing that we have now crossed paths??

As far as I am concerned.... I don't know yet......

And you just can't resist an opportunity to use the J word Good or bad (in this instance good I think!)
    And more bloody words i had to look up the meaning, just can't talk like a simpleton can you
    Kinda hard to avoid the J-werd in a thread entitled 'Dear Jew', where two Jews are introducing themselves.

Actually, Oleg was a frequent poster up until a few months ago. I suspect he disappeared in an earnest attempt to focus on his studies. Oleg has requested another Skype chat (we met face-to-face a couple years ago) and I can confirm that he is not a fictional character, but exactly as he presents himself. That was a surprise to a few people- including myself.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    .... and I can confirm that he is not a fictional character, but exactly as he presents himself. That was a surprise to a few people- including myself.
    That's only if you dismiss the possibility that you too aren't full of horse shit which I haven't,Meg if Meg is even your name.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast