Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to FST. Literally the greatest giveaway ever(and ever is a really long time)

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Glad to see you back fuckhead!!!

I can say it was boring without you and we were I crisis mode to try to fill your shoes (Meg is the only hope)...But we all know that is impossible !!

But did you just call me a Nazi???

Glad you kind of had fun on your mini vacation (or hiding or picking up Cash??)

Shay

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #182
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Glad to see you back fuckhead!!!

I can say it was boring without you and we were I crisis mode to try to fill your shoes (Meg is the only hope)...But we all know that is impossible !!

But did you just call me a Nazi???

Glad you kind of had fun on your mini vacation (or hiding or picking up Cash??)

Shay
    I'm pretty sure you being a Zionist discounts you from being a Nazi.

In other news, Omar Sharif died so you possibly maybe could have had something to do with that.
    I'd accuse you outright but mossad or something.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #183
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Come on now Idol .... Use some common sense ..

If Barbra Streisand wanted him dead , she had the clout to do it...

For me that is too high profile alleged killing for me

And why am I a Zionist ?? I believe in Israel and being the Jewish state but every race and nationality is welcome ......And to be honest most Israeli citizens agree as well...
    Now we need the Arab states to agree to the same ..... That will end most of the big conflicts going on right now

By the way 4 missiles were launched into Israel the other day , and the Israeli planes went in and bombed the shit out of Gaza again!!! (got a update from a buddy of mine there , then it was confirmed on I24news)

Did you see anything on Canadian news or even American news ?? I know you are not into it but just curious if you did see something I might of missed....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #184
    If the Israelis/Palestinians are really interested in the rest of the World seeing the truth then they need to get a Kardashian to live there so there will always be a flock of reporters around.
    Best part is too that they will be paparazzi so if a few of them are taken out by a missile then no big loss.

PS. If I choose to post in the word games and not the lounge does that mean I am hiding too??
    Hiding,no.Worthless,yes.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-18-2015 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #185
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Send The Kardashians to Israel?!!! Even the Jews don't deserve that kind of suffering...

Welcome back, queer.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #186

And why am I a Zionist ??
    I think there's some sort of trick where you're able to look past the surface meaning of a sentence to get to the core of what is really being said.

I said "think" because so far I've personally been unable to do that and so do really poorly with allegory and humour and have ended up killing a lot of innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Forums are for opinions and, you would hope, help and not really contributions (but agree that is somewhat subjective to the site). Please do tell me how Idols content was "useful" to anyone.

I appreciate some posts are good and some bad but do I need to post 20000 more hate shite to be worth while in your "Idol" eyes?

EDIT- I will no longer play with the forums but will continue, until banned, to post into the NZB section. Good luck with your crusade
    Gri(m)bley over and out.... but out of interest to some admin type, what is my post count in NZB section (just original posts)?
    Less hate in my entire portfolio than in your few posts in this thread .True story.

I will no longer play with the forums
    Typical twatwad response to the World not bowing to their self-interest.
    Change rarely if ever happens by locking yourself away in your room.waddle.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-18-2015 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #187
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Now we need the Arab states to agree to the same ..... That will end most of the big conflicts going on right now

By the way 4 missiles were launched into Israel the other day , and the Israeli planes went in and bombed the shit out of Gaza again!!! (got a update from a buddy of mine there , then it was confirmed on I24news)

Did you see anything on Canadian news or even American news ?? I know you are not into it but just curious if you did see something I might of missed....
    So by launching missiles and bombing the shit out of Gaza is how you plan to get Arabs agree to your perception?

Spoiler: Show

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #188
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    :popcorn:
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #189
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    So by launching missiles and bombing the shit out of Gaza is how you plan to get Arabs agree to your perception?
    Who says Israel (ONLY!! Democratic Society in the Middle East(with some modifications)), needs permission or agreement from Arabs or anyone??

They are protecting there State and Citizens (of all race and color,and religion) and there way of living and what they built ..... Is that wrong???
    Do you have a better solution ?? Be interesting to hear about it (not being a smart-ass I would like to hear) .....

Edit: You may have misinterpreted "Bomb the Shit" ... The Fighter Jets bombed the areas where the rockets were launched from.... Sound Better.....

My apologies for that whatcdfan...

I think there's some sort of trick where you're able to look past the surface meaning of a sentence to get to the core of what is really being said.

I said "think" because so far I've personally been unable to do that and so do really poorly with allegory and humour and have ended up killing a lot of innocent people.
    What are you trying to say?? I don't get it ???
    Last edited by shaina; 07-19-2015 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #190
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Who says Israel (ONLY!! Democratic Society in the Middle East(with some modifications)), needs permission or agreement from Arabs or anyone??

They are protecting there State and Citizens (of all race and color,and religion) and there way of living and what they built ..... Is that wrong???
    Do you have a better solution ?? Be interesting to hear about it (not being a smart-ass I would like to hear) .....
    You don't even understand the D of diplomacy, do you? but it's something humane and closely related to morality so I wouldn't blame you for that given the fact that you're a Jew.

Also, who says anything about Israel needing permission, I guess missiles and bombs would suffice for that. There's no real need to elaborate it any further.

You're in racial delusion to believe that Israel is protecting...... Protecting at the expense of the liberty of a sect of it's minority? or protecting at the expense of the weakness of a different ethnicity?

I'll tell you a fact but then again it's diplomatic so you may or may not fully understand it.

Power at the expense of weak and the wealth at the expense of the poor, never endures.

And, that you greatly admire what they've built but you don't give it a thought that it's built on the graves of old, women and children, young they're still fighting.

What are you trying to say?? I don't get it ???
    Irony wasted on someone who only understands the power and the land it fetches.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 07-20-2015 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Fixing quotes

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast