Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to FST. Literally the greatest giveaway ever(and ever is a really long time)

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #162
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #163
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    Did he ever offer anything to you apart from chum? .... I get the hitchhikers guide ref in case you wondered

I still fully expect the wonderful Idol to re-appear at some unfortunate point. He has managed to monitor and hide (suspect only) up-to now but it will not last.

Rgds
    Grimbley (some may call it Gribley)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #164
    He can do whatever he wants. The site is boring as fuck without him. Nice safe stance, though. If he never returns, you shrug and say "Meh.", if he comes back you claim "I knew it all along!!!". Win/Win.

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #165
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    He can do whatever he wants. The site is boring as fuck without Idol....

He was the main ingredient or asset of this site (Like it or not !!!!!).... And Meg you seem to be proving that by not being around as much now
    No matter how much shit he stirred up , he still made this site Racist Fun to post on.......
    You can see by the posts since he has been gone , the controversial fun has now disappeared....
    I hope he does come back in some shape or form ....(Yes it is me saying that!!!)..

But if he doesn't , I would assume you will have to fill his shoes in some sort of manner
    Are you up for the challenge
    Last edited by shaina; 07-16-2015 at 11:23 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #166
    I'm here for the friends I've gotten to know over the years; I don't want to miss them when they stop by.

Having seen the number of whiners, cryers, and bitchers who eventually succeeded in driving a stake into the heart of the site, I can't see why anyone would want to step into Idol's shoes.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #167
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I'm here for the friends I've gotten to know over the years; I don't want to miss them when they stop by.
    Having seen the number of whiners, cryers, and bitchers who eventually succeeded in driving a stake into the heart of the site, I can't see why anyone would want to step into Idol's shoes.
    Since when do you give a shit about "the number of whiners, cryers, and bitchers" ..... It never stopped Idol before ....
    And some of the new people here do Appreciate your presence here (Hint Fuckhead!!!!)
    And I never gave a shit what people said about Idol or anyone else , I choose what to say or who to talk or respond too..
    You use to be the same as well... I understand some reasons for you not to be here as much , but giving up on the rest of the people here that do respect your thoughts and posts isn't going to change that...
    You do get that right???
    People come and go , but new people are trying to make something of this place. And Idol is not a replaceable guy (And I did like him as well) , he was unique , but so are you!!!!!
    Maybe you should try to remember that!!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #168
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Since when do you give a shit about "the number of whiners, cryers, and bitchers" ..... It never stopped Idol before ....
    And some of the new people here do Appreciate your presence here (Hint Fuckhead!!!!)
    And I never gave a shit what people said about Idol or anyone else , I choose what to say or who to talk or respond too..
    You use to be the same as well... I understand some reasons for you not to be here as much , but giving up on the rest of the people here that do respect your thoughts and posts isn't going to change that...
    You do get that right???
    People come and go , but new people are trying to make something of this place. And Idol is not a replaceable guy (And I did like him as well) , he was unique , but so are you!!!!!
    Maybe you should try to remember that!!!
    I do appreciate your friendship and kind words, Shay. As I said in the PM I just sent, I am mourning the absence of a friend I have had daily interactions and fun with for several years. I'm not feeling very jovial right now.

As for 'not caring about the whiners', we all have our breaking point. I'll mix some metaphors here, but think "straw that broke the camel's back" or picture a grasshopper getting overtaken by numbers of ants on an anthill- eventually the pissants get enough bites in.

Honestly, I suspect lack of appreciation, non-contributing lurkers, and give-away invitees who weren't worth the kindness, all contributed. I can't speak for him, but I know him fairly well, so I'll make my best guess. Most people don't realize what they have until it is gone.

This thread was similar to several others Idol did over the years. He created false scenarios for those, as well (this was clearly meant to be a joke). These all drew a lot of attention and were fun. He did his best to find worthy invitees for each one. In fact, I know he even donated money to get invites at certain rare sites to give people what they REALLY wanted. For his efforts, many people failed to live upto their words.

Honestly, I do not know if he is coming back.

For all those who shot their mouths off repeatedly about how much better the site would be without Idol...

NOW is your fucking chance- SHOW us how you want this site to be. Contribute your asses off. Step up or shut up, bitches.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #169
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Meg

I understand where you are coming from.....
    I haven't been around much because I wasn't feeling well , but Idol is a huge asset here and even if 2 new people post more regular , it still won't be the same.
    Idol is a very unique person and I don't think he can be replaced..
    I can honestly tell you when I started here I thought he was the biggest instigator racist I have ever seen.. But after 2 days of me posting , you catch on it is an act , and he really is a nice guy and again not replaceable .. And I hope he wins the lottery and can afford Samoa internet to come back LOL!!! , it will be a great asset for FST to have him back.....
    As for the people who did dislike Idol .... Lets be realistic .....They didn't post then and they will not post now ...
    Using the excuse of one person you dislike to stop you from posting is just fuckin stupid and ridiculous...

You let me know when you are getting up from Shiva from loosing a good friend

I am too very sad and disappointed at the same time.... And I do hope he comes back....But Idol has to make that decision not us....
    If not ..... We can either shit or get off the pot....
    Either way I am with you .......

Shay
    Last edited by shaina; 07-17-2015 at 03:58 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #170
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Meg

I understand where you are coming from.....
    I haven't been around much because I wasn't feeling well , but Idol is a huge asset here and even if 2 new people post more regular , it still won't be the same.
    Idol is a very unique person and I don't think he can be replaced..
    I can honestly tell you when I started here I thought he was the biggest instigator racist I have ever seen.. But after 2 days of me posting , you catch on it is an act , and he really is a nice guy and again not replaceable .. And I hope he wins the lottery and can afford Samoa internet to come back LOL!!! , it will be a great asset for FST to have him back.....
    As for the people who did dislike Idol .... Lets be realistic .....They didn't post then and they will not post now ...
    Using the excuse of one person you dislike to stop you from posting is just fuckin stupid and ridiculous...

You let me know when you are getting up from Shiva from loosing a good friend

I am too very sad and disappointed at the same time.... And I do hope he comes back....But Idol has to make that decision not us....
    If not ..... We can either shit or get off the pot....
    Either way I am with you .......

Shay
    I`m not he is a cunt. This is the Idol response acceptable way of responding to any thread. Yeah ain`t it fun to be abusive

Apologies to Meg, I should of posted a picture of a candle
    Last edited by Gribley; 07-17-2015 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Candle requirement

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast