Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terminator Genisys

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    We all grew up seeing these films. To an extent, we have become invested in the stories. For them to botch the job so badly, it is offensive, TBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    We all grew up seeing these films. To an extent, we have become invested in the stories. For them to botch the job so badly, it is offensive, TBH.
    I have been trained to let them go. I love jumping into anime, but it's a field that tries to cash in time and again on original franchises with embarrassing results. There have been a few exceptions (e.g., Hunter x Hunter 2011 and FMA: Brotherhood), but the general trend holds the real truth.

I took a chance on a recent decade Terminator film, and I think my vaccination is good for like 16 years.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Like children running to a white van with 'candy', we have our hopes, then consequences for venturing in...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Like children running to a white van with 'candy', we have our hopes, then consequences for venturing in...
    You can only hope the driver is willing to forego pitching and agree to play catch.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Isn't "grown up" and "invested in these stories" sort of an oxymoron?

Also I think it's more like defacing a work of art like something by Rodin or one of those painting with the weird big eyes.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    movie sucks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123