Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Kodi the new Napster

Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Did you or did you not try to bait me in your first two posts in this thread, knowing full well what would likely follow?
    True, I need to stop and so should you too :- On a general posting baiting level thread

Rgds
    Grib (or grim if you like)

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    What the fuck? Meg, why do you keep describing Kodi as a niche external streaming player or whatever definition you gave? It plays local files just like Plex, and there are extensions that allow it to play linked, external content.

The original question is poorly thought out. Shame. Shame. Shame.
    I'll play around with that functionality. Suppose I am a creature of habit, going with what has worked well for me. You are right, it will do just about anything media wise.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Going to call it enough now.
    I know the way this will go and is yet again nothing to do with the original topic.
    I am going back to the happy NZB section and ignoring your fine self Mr Idle
    I posted this without reading your latest episode. Do I cry, yes, just like all real people.
    There is plenty of room for everyone here and there is no need for you to feel uncomfortable of anybody.... There is people here that do appreciate your presence here and also your help or opinions...
    I find ignoring the bad parts of some people do turn them around here, and they do show there good sides sooner or later...
    I will not take sides on anybody anymore, But I can say "Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right" ....
    I think there is room for everyone that wants to post here and choose who they want to respond too....
    It would be nice if everyone could get along but we know that is not going to happen, but don't ever think there is not people here who don't appreciate your presence here and that goes as well for Idol...
    It is time to bury the hatchet and move on, no matter how hard that is, this place is just words on a page, some good, some bad, some helpful, and some you just need to ignore ...
    In my opinion here, you are both assets to this place , and have your purpose.......

Probably because it's true.
    Also there you go with the absolutes, thinking that you somehow know everything.
    Answer me this.Did you or did you not try to bait me in your first two posts in this thread, knowing full well what would likely follow?
    Seriously Gribey is you need someone to blame for what has transpired maybe first consider yourself.
    Are you trying to make yourself out as an Angel?? LOL!!

You just have to realize not everyone here gets you, and your sense of humour
    You really are an acquired taste.......

I looked up Kodi's format support... It looks like it plays everything... well??, I have no clue, but then again, I don't own anything that uses it.
    Maybe In the future, but not right now....
    Last edited by shaina; 09-02-2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

I know the way this will go and is yet again nothing to do with the original topic.

I posted this without reading your latest episode. Do I cry, yes, just like all real people.
    Shut up and go away. I tried asking Meg an on topic question, but you keep distracting the thread with your off topic banter.

I lied when I said banter, but I'm not going to apologize because it really fit the tone and syntax.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Shut up and go away. I tried asking Meg an on topic question, but you keep distracting the thread with your off topic banter.
    I lied when I said banter, but I'm not going to apologize because it really fit the tone and syntax.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Valid comment, I was dicking about with-in the subtext whilst including actual real detail to cover. Yes I will stop

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Valid comment, I was dicking about with-in the subtext whilst including actual real detail to cover. Yes I will stop
    Jeez!!... if you and Macky stick around more, I am going to move to the word section only. I can't understand all these technical words you are using

Remember I am just a simple guy posting here

8. File Sharing   -   #38

I wanted to paste the definition of gullible from the online version of the Merriam-Webster dictionary, but it doesn't even show up in the search results.

Then, I looked up irony, and it said it was an adjective describing something with a metallic appearance or taste.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I wanted to paste the definition of gullible from the online version of the Merriam-Webster dictionary, but it doesn't even show up in the search results.
    Then, I looked up irony, and it said it was an adjective describing something with a metallic appearance or taste.
    I don't get it..., could you explain in a more simplified manner in the future

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    I don't get it..., could you explain in a more simplified manner in the future
    Simply put, I'm a rotten liar.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast