Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Turnoff..........

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    My biggest turn off... a guy pushing on the top of my head in hopes that I'll go down on him...

I don't mind giving oral sex, in fact I quite enjoy it, but don't appreciate it being forced, ask nicely and I'll do it, chances are I'll get there on my own, but pushing on my head, or forcing your penis in my face are two sure ways you're not getting any sex tonight...

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by NikkiD@25 November 2003 - 00:40
    My biggest turn off... a guy pushing on the top of my head in hopes that I'll go down on him...

I don't mind giving oral sex, in fact I quite enjoy it, but don't appreciate it being forced, ask nicely and I'll do it, chances are I'll get there on my own, but pushing on my head, or forcing your penis in my face are two sure ways you're not getting any sex tonight...
    amen to that NikkiD...

and...

being slobbered on by someone who's off their face... ewwwww... :x

3. Lounge   -   #23
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe+24 November 2003 - 17:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 24 November 2003 - 17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@25 November 2003 - 00:40
    My biggest turn off... a guy pushing on the top of my head in hopes that I&#39;ll go down on him...

I don&#39;t mind giving oral sex, in fact I quite enjoy it, but don&#39;t appreciate it being forced, ask nicely and I&#39;ll do it, chances are I&#39;ll get there on my own, but pushing on my head, or forcing your penis in my face are two sure ways you&#39;re not getting any sex tonight...
    amen to that NikkiD...

and...

being slobbered on by someone who&#39;s off their face... ewwwww... :x [/b][/quote]
    So thats what i&#39;ve been doing wro...i mean right

Could&#39;nt agree more gals - it must be a real turn off - gag me with a spoon :x

Peace
    UKGentlyDoesItMan

4. Lounge   -   #24
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@24 November 2003 - 11:46
    being slobbered on by someone who&#39;s off their face... ewwwww... :x
    Or even sober... men... you can pause briefly whilst kissing us to swallow your spit rather than soak us with your drool&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by UKMan+25 November 2003 - 01:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 25 November 2003 - 01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@24 November 2003 - 17:46
    amen to that NikkiD...

and...

being slobbered on by someone who&#39;s off their face... ewwwww...&nbsp; :x
    So thats what i&#39;ve been doing wro...i mean right

Could&#39;nt agree more gals - it must be a real turn off - gag me with a spoon :x

Peace
    UKGentlyDoesItMan [/b][/quote]
    @ UKgentleMan

somehow i couldnt imagine that ever being a problem with you hon...

how are you?.. havent seen you for a few days?..

6. Lounge   -   #26
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD+24 November 2003 - 18:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 24 November 2003 - 18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@24 November 2003 - 11:46
    Or even sober... men... you can pause briefly whilst kissing us to swallow your spit rather than soak us with your drool&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Had a relationship once with a woman who insisted on puking after drinking too much wine - then expect me to be interested - NOT&#33;&#33; Didn&#39;t last long that relationship....wonder why?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by UKMan+25 November 2003 - 01:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 25 November 2003 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NikkiD@24 November 2003 - 18:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe
    @24 November 2003 - 11:46

Or even sober... men... you can pause briefly whilst kissing us to swallow your spit rather than soak us with your drool&#33;
    Had a relationship once with a woman who insisted on puking after drinking too much wine - then expect me to be interested - NOT&#33;&#33; Didn&#39;t last long that relationship....wonder why? [/b][/quote]
    *agreeing with NikkiD again*...

just the thought of it makes me shudder... :x

and UKbabe... that would be just as disgusting for a woman too..
    no wonder it didnt last... :x

8. Lounge   -   #28
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Road rage...definitly road rage.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

9. Lounge   -   #29
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@24 November 2003 - 18:04
    how are you?.. havent seen you for a few days?..
    Sorry OzBabe - i missed that bit - i&#39;ve been around, but maybe not just here that much - nice to see you too

Peace
    UKMan

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by UKMan+25 November 2003 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 25 November 2003 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@24 November 2003 - 18:04
    how are you?.. havent seen you for a few days?..&nbsp;
    Sorry OzBabe - i missed that bit - i&#39;ve been around, but maybe not just here that much - nice to see you too

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    i wont ask you where UKbabeMan...

just good to see your happy face...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast