Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you doing, guys?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    How are you doing, guys?
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I just passed the bar.

By which I mean I was out and I just walked by a bar.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I engaged in (requested) demeaning and humiliating of a French chick who was institutionalized for 14 months in her teens for schizophrenia after she stabbed a fellow classmate in the hand with a pair of scissors. The chick gave me rave reviews on this indicating it had been "a long time since anyone had made her cum like that", "no one made her fall to pieces so quickly", but found me "frightening" and even "disturbed" by some of my requests. She's since disappeared... Oops.

So, basically, so old, same old...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I got some stuff done today, and didn't die. I'm 'kay
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    How are you doing, guys?
    You don't give a fuck, so out with it. What do you want this time?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Why do you think that??

You are not used to seeing someone friendly on FST or something to that nature ??

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I engaged in (requested) demeaning and humiliating of a French chick who was institutionalized for 14 months in her teens for schizophrenia after she stabbed a fellow classmate in the hand with a pair of scissors. The chick gave me rave reviews on this indicating it had been "a long time since anyone had made her cum like that", "no one made her fall to pieces so quickly", but found me "frightening" and even "disturbed" by some of my requests. She's since disappeared... Oops.

"None of us remember the precise moment that Meg went insane but in time we all felt it's effects".

alex-breckenridge.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Things are well with both my professional and personal life..And so, I don't know why of all the time, my router has been acting up lately!!! There would be times that I will get disconnected for about 30 seconds and after, I will be reconnected again..It has been going on for 2 weeks now. Tried resetting the router, but it is not working. Maybe it is time to get it replaced...Minus the router, my life seems to be at its best.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

"None of us remember the precise moment that Meg went insane but in time we all felt it's effects".

alex-breckenridge.jpg
    One of the proudest moments of my life being told by an crazy chick who's into being 'totally humiliated and degraded' that I am disturbing and frightening.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Why do you think that??
    Could be because he knows exactly what Oleg is like, having seen many of Oleg's threads and posts over the years.

Could be that.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast