Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Please: Need to Locate Shop Manual for 2002 Chrysler T&C Minivan

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    There was apparently a full DVD of General Motors Manuals on Demonoid, but after their problems, it never got reseeded.

My friend is having trouble with the differential on his 2002 Chrysler Town & Country AWD Minivan. Any manuals for this would be helpful, but the official disc they give their authorized mechanics would be gold.

I've checked ebook shares, MAM, & Demonoid.

Would someone check elsewhere, please? Zamunda might be a good one, but I don't have access.

Thanks, guys!

EDIT- being a non-car guy, I realized after some searching that GM is not Chrysler like I need... DOH!!!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-27-2016 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Need Chrysler, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You're asking for a friend, sure.

I have forgotten my password to every site except two, and for those, there might be a minivan in like a TV show or movie.

Whenever I look for a shop manual, I just google around until I find an http download. The files are small enough that hosting them usually doesn't preclude web hosting.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You're asking for a friend, sure.
    I thought this was our standard legal disclaimer, just like, "I didn't ask her age."

I have never had much luck seeking out the web hosted downloads.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I found the 2004 model's manual if it's any help.

http://www.ownersmanualsforcars.com/...anual_2004.swf

That same site is supposed to have the 2002 one, but the link is broken. All the other ones I found require payment to access.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks, Anon. What he needs is the actual mechanics' info for tearing apart the awd transfer case. Apparently, it is pretty hard-to-come-by info. I've got a good lead throught the All-Data download packs for Chrysler. I have not installed to check yet.

Also found what he described on ebay for $15. But paying for info is so...dirty...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thanks, Anon. What he needs is the actual mechanics' info for tearing apart the awd transfer case. Apparently, it is pretty hard-to-come-by info. I've got a good lead throught the All-Data download packs for Chrysler. I have not installed to check yet.
    Also found what he described on ebay for $15. But paying for info is so...dirty...
    Try Chrysler Minivan Fan Club (join), and ask there

http://forum.chryslerminivan.net/sho...ice-Manual-pdf

Or if you do want the original one NAPA would have it...
    Or how about a Public Library???
    Last edited by shaina; 01-31-2016 at 11:21 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Try Chrysler Minivan Fan Club (join), and ask there

http://forum.chryslerminivan.net/sho...ice-Manual-pdf

Or if you do want the original one NAPA would have it...
    Or how about a Public Library???
    Why are you giving him the wrong URL?

The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club can be found here: http://able2know.org/forum/assisted_suicide/
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Assisted?! WTF...have you no faith in my abilities? Buckshot ain't just for bucks, you know...

As for the manual, I am working on the Alldata pack. It's what mechanic types use in shop-like places.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    There was apparently a full DVD of General Motors Manuals on Demonoid, but after their problems, it never got reseeded.

My friend is having trouble with the differential on his 2002 Chrysler Town & Country AWD Minivan. Any manuals for this would be helpful, but the official disc they give their authorized mechanics would be gold.

I've checked ebook shares, MAM, & Demonoid.

Would someone check elsewhere, please? Zamunda might be a good one, but I don't have access.

Thanks, guys!

EDIT- being a non-car guy, I realized after some searching that GM is not Chrysler like I need... DOH!!!
    You want the impossible
    Last edited by dion09529; 02-02-2016 at 10:07 PM.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I checked another site and could only find the all data disk. A few terms came up on another public site but I am not a car man either so can't help anymore, but did have a little look for you. Good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast