Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FREE UseNet (NNTP) Access, 1100 days retention

Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    Every time I refresh the page at the site, it gives me a different password so I have no idea what the new password is. Think that is why some people can't connect to it.
    me too

I can't connect and when I refresh the page with user and password, It gives me a different password.

Polve

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    Fixed

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by polve View Post
    me too

I can't connect and when I refresh the page with user and password, It gives me a different password.

Polve
    It works again

4. Newsgroups   -   #34
    If you want support us, our work, and adding more space to our hdds, please donate some bitcoins to 1PYNCZMDmeYYFsbYUH5axZUDwqZErNDapf, every even small donation count.

5. Newsgroups   -   #35
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROdayO View Post
    If you want support us, our work, and adding more space to our hdds, please donate some bitcoins to 1PYNCZMDmeYYFsbYUH5axZUDwqZErNDapf, every even small donation count.
    What is the difference between Donation or Paying/Subscribing??

Wording??

6. Newsgroups   -   #36
    The difference IS that this usenet service we provide is free, and if you like what we do, as we provide ACCESS TO USENET FOR FREE, you can donate us, BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT, do i say somewhere pay us or subscribe? word differs!

7. Newsgroups   -   #37
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    What's up with the ridiculously long password?
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

8. Newsgroups   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    What's up with the ridiculously long password?
    thats temporary, someone tried something against our servers, nvm it will be back to short dont worry :-)

9. Newsgroups   -   #39
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROdayO View Post
    The difference IS that this usenet service we provide is free, and if you like what we do, as we provide ACCESS TO USENET FOR FREE, you can donate us, BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT, do i say somewhere pay us or subscribe? word differs!
    In most cases...
    Free = minimum service?
    Pay/Donate= all the bells and whistles?
    If you offer a benefit people will pay I think that is called human nature
    Example... If you donate, a pass-code will be sent to you so you don't have to constantly change it
    And in most cases (like this site), if you want a payment, offer something for it. You got 136,411 members here how many donate or pay??
    I would assume the ones that pay use this site as there main or secondary source
    ZEROday0 ...I am not trying to start an argument or be a smart-ass !, If the product/service is good and a perk is added people will pay something....Human Nature
    That would mean moneys to help run the servers/service right??(And you wouldn't get money from me unless you have something other than bitcoin)

Regards
    Shay
    PS. I do think the service offered should be rewarded, and it is much appreciated(if i was in a pinch i would use it)
    Last edited by shaina; 12-13-2015 at 06:01 PM.

10. Newsgroups   -   #40
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    To save a mistype or having to type out the whole password, follow these steps:

1. Open the password image in a new tab in Chrome.
    2. Convert to PDF format and save
    3. Goto http://www.onlineocr.net/ and upload the file
    4. convert file to txt
    5. Copy the output and paste in your news client (take out spaces after password if there are any)
    6. Done

Note: Change 'O's to zeros and sometimes the 'f's get changed to 'c's. Double check it before copying.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast