Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Beard

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I knew I should have bought in to this thread back when it was only a few posts worth. Bad investment strategy on my part, it seems- like not jumping on Lehman Bros when it was like $.0004 per share, or Bitcoins when they were free for allowing whatever it is that Bitcoins do on your PC when you aren't looking...

That is really some Deep shit!, I think
    I can tell you i could feel my beard growing while i was reading it....

Nice to see you Meg
    Last edited by shaina; 12-04-2015 at 01:42 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #162
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Nice to see you Meg
    Hi, Shay. I need to wrap up my class, then I have a full month off of skule!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Hi, Shay. I need to wrap up my class, then I have a full month off of skule!
    That sounds great!, I will bet you are really looking forward to the break. The weather here is still mild, but i will be on my way soon to sunny FLA. I can't wait for at least better golfing weather. So far my Daughter is the only one interested in going(my wife can't wait for the pool and warmer weather!!), the boys are going to stay home..
    How abut you? Do you have any plans over the Christmas break? I know relaxing will be in there, even know the Kiddies will be driving you nuts!!

4. Lounge   -   #164
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Meg... Are you teaching??

5. Lounge   -   #165
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Dear Jew who gets no adjective assignment in this greeting,

Play nice with chalice, for he's very sensitive. You'll feel every laceration he delivers to his prepalms. You'll feel them!!
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #166
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Meg... Are you teaching??
    Only occasional one-on-one Sex-ED. Do what I can to promote debauchery....
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #167
    Kids are the primary focus at Christmas. Much gifts. So wrapping. WOW!

Hoping to focus my head and get some much-ignored projects done around the place.

8. Lounge   -   #168
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Dear Jew who gets no adjective assignment in this greeting,

Play nice with chalice, for he's very sensitive. You'll feel every laceration he delivers to his prepalms. You'll feel them!!
    First off.... I don't give a rats ass fuck about Chalice!, and if you do that is great for you...
    As for the word you used in the first sentence... I would never expect you to use it in a bothersome way towards me, and i figure that you will try your best in the future to not use it in any sentence you type....

9. Lounge   -   #169
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Kids are the primary focus at Christmas. Much gifts. So wrapping. WOW!
    Hoping to focus my head and get some much-ignored projects done around the place.
    That sounds fun for the kids.... Presents!!
    I did all my winterizing crap a few weeks back, and it was nice to get my kids help:, i am starting to feel my age now.. or at least my body is, the brain? well that still thinks it is 20..
    Not much to do inside just throw out accumulated crap, that i end up procrastinating every year
    When you made your comment about school, i got the feeling (my class) that you might be assisting... But i am glad you will have a nice size break to catch up with your chores and i hope some rest...
    Did you move the farm in the house? or did you winterize the condo you built for them outside??

PS.. Is removing the Mel Gibson poster on the list LOL!! Fuck i miss watching the Lethal Weapon series... Stupid ass what he did...
    Last edited by shaina; 12-04-2015 at 04:10 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #170
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Only occasional one-on-one Sex-ED. Do what I can to promote debauchery....