Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Taking Idol's Stars Was F*CKING Pathetic

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Idol 2016

Almost serious question: Can we just buy this (stated) money pit and have its owner and Head Fuckup In Charge just go piss off? How much would it actually cost?

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does
    Gonna take this for my new siggy, shay. Pretty sure no one knows that...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-02-2015 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does
    I registered here because someone told me to go fuck myself, and stayed because it was fun. For me, that's the true purpose of the site

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Almost serious question: Can we just buy this (stated) money pit and have its owner and Head Fuckup In Charge just go piss off? How much would it actually cost?
    You probably need to talk this stuff with the site owner. You know, the one that hasn't logged in since 2009.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Idol 2016
    If elected I promise to erect a fence to keep the Mexicans out.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    I registered here because someone told me to go fuck myself, and stayed because it was fun.
    That's why I am a firm believer in telling all new members to go fuck themselves. Builds character, or gets rid of them...

Idol 2016
    Everyone has such an erection for the Mexicans. I guess the true irony of building the wall on the border is that it will most likely be done by illegal immigrants- Merkins sure as fuck don't want to work that hard down in the heat.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-02-2015 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    But then we'll miss on having threads like this, you imperialist Zionist.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That's why I am a firm believer in telling all new members to go fuck themselves. Builds character, or gets rid of them...

Nothing could go wrong with that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    Who the fuck is chalice?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    But then we'll miss on having threads like this, you imperialist Zionist.
    So many threads here (at least the ones that have not been arbitrarily deleted), instantly bring tear-inducing laughter.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I registered here because someone told me to go fuck myself, and stayed because it was fun. For me, that's the true purpose of the site
    So it should go some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does, because you can do what you want with what it offers
    I am Sorry Anon your first experience was so harsh, yet i had Meg and Idol attacking me(We all know who was the worst between them), yet i stayed, but my intentions were never to be a poster in the forums here (if you call what i do posting), it was to have a backup for NZB's. Now i have no use for that part of the site (belong to private NZB sites) and really read and occasionally contribute to the forums..
    And to be honest most of the time it is really fun!!
    Meg...
    As for buying the place?? You are suggesting the people that are regular posters should purchase the site?? You never know you could be the next Reddit, and you never have to worry because you wouldn't add any NZB section, so you will never get shut down, Unless it is underfunded
    All you need to do is set up a server register a domain and be willing to pay for all the costs... Piece of cake for you

Without some sort of draw.. Be it NZB or Torrent links(it is advertised that way on review sites not forum talks), it will never work. I assume domain evaluation is based on hits to a site??
    The evaluation just based on us in the forums would render this site worth shit It is showing 136,316 members, even if a large amount of them are gone or inactive , the hits are not going to the forums and the NZB posts are not shown or counted in any stats that we can see...
    But we can put it in perspective the forums are not the driving force of this site , even know i agree with you the best part....

If there was a charge to join the forums here would you pay?? And what would be a fair price??
    And if it did in the future go that way can you run a site with exaggerated 50 people?? Without the NZB section you be lucky to have that many..
    If you ever decided to open your own Chatter or shoot the shit site i would join if you and a few others were there, again it is entertainment for me here.

I would like my stars back i believe i have earned them with all the abuse i take here.

Who the fuck is chalice?
    Isn't that one of your friends Prick!!
    Last edited by shaina; 12-02-2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    So it should go some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does,

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    I am Sorry Anon your first experience was so harsh, yet i had Meg and Idol attacking me(We all know who was the worst between them)...
    To be fair, calling you a drunken babbling idiot was more a statement of fact than an attack.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast