Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: FileSharingTalk Wannabe Trollz

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I've done some research,which is to say I'm totally making this up this as I go, and I've determined that most people left this site not because it sucks, although it does, but because other people left it and people are basically lemmings.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    I'm thinking of starting a "FileSharingTalk.com Goodbye **READ THIS**" thread so that nzbers can make a less insincere first post.

3. Lounge   -   #33

4. Lounge   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    [video=Homeless Guy on Stolen Bike]
    Damn, the caddy from Happy Gilmore has got some skillz!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    I'm tired of trolls who ruled this beautiful comunity for at least a decade! The characters who pretend to be venerated for experience I found them on FST's arena, either left or right or center. They mix without having to take into account these forum doctrines. All of them have something in common. They think they deserve everything. Today's trolls are declared orally patriots, but their actions prove otherwise. They follow the policies outlined in gold records and presented in beautiful words and phrases on computer screens. In your phrases relevant issues emerge about the reality of our society and your desire to be ok here at all levels. Obviously, no one came up with any reform so we can benefit. Look at Skiz, anon and Tesco for fuck's sake! This is because these guys who topped this comunity promoted incompetence and non-value. Your message comes to belittle the efforts of those who have dared to confront the system and highlight that among us are valuable people. I congratulate you for your inane ideas and because you have tackled the connection between morality and legality in the current context!

PS: I sat on the edge of my dream in my corner of Heaven and began to outline a map of happiness, where I won't be a regular guy, because I have the right to be awesome!
    I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a picture of Christian "Pity" Álvarez mixing his Cinzano with toilet water.

pity inodoro.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #36
    RE: Video... If Lance Armstrong taught me anything, that video was shot by a bunch of drugged up stuntmen in a studio with a giant green screen. Nice try with your special effects wizardry, Idol. We all know what lying tricksters cyclists are!!!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    [video=Homeless Guy on Stolen Bike]
    Do the math.He's homeless so without having to spend time wrestling with a mortgage or eating that gives a lot of time to get really good at doing pointless stuff on a bike.

It's called trials riding.Started with motorcycles long before the XGames.That homeless guy is Vittorio Brumotti, former World champion.

Here's another even more insane but albeit more edited video of him.

Or if you want truly mind blowing, watch this guy literally ride up a tree.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

I have no idea what you're talking about...
    Love dion for what he is, not what he isn't.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    I'm tired of trolls who ruled this beautiful comunity for at least a decade! The characters who pretend to be venerated for experience I found them on FST's arena, either left or right or center. They mix without having to take into account these forum doctrines. All of them have something in common. They think they deserve everything. Today's trolls are declared orally patriots, but their actions prove otherwise. They follow the policies outlined in gold records and presented in beautiful words and phrases on computer screens. In your phrases relevant issues emerge about the reality of our society and your desire to be ok here at all levels. Obviously, no one came up with any reform so we can benefit. Look at Skiz, anon and Tesco for fuck's sake! This is because these guys who topped this comunity promoted incompetence and non-value. Your message comes to belittle the efforts of those who have dared to confront the system and highlight that among us are valuable people. I congratulate you for your inane ideas and because you have tackled the connection between morality and legality in the current context!

PS: I sat on the edge of my dream in my corner of Heaven and began to outline a map of happiness, where I won't be a regular guy, because I have the right to be awesome!
    You failed to give me your story at all. Say goodbye to walking and picking up objects.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

I have no idea what you're talking about...
    Love dion for what he is, not what he isn't.
    He's bulletproof only because he doesn't comprehend that bullets hurt.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast