Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones season 6 episode 1( is Jon Snow dead?) airs tonight ya I'm excited

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If I may ask, what other than lying around inebriated and generally being a burden to your family do you like? I mean TVwise?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If I may ask, what other than lying around inebriated and generally being a burden to your family do you like? I mean TVwise?
    To be all in out honest ... I prefer stupid comedy shows the best (Eg. Rules of Engagement, and went back to Unhappily ever After, Til Death, stupid comedy!!)
    And shows like Blue Bloods , Law and Order, Bones, Castle, Madam Secretary, Suits, for some examples, and for HBO and PPV serises i do like G O T and Billions , House of Lies , and i go back sometimes to watch Dexter or Sopranos , Mad Men , Breaking Bad(best series ending in my opinion??), Life, Sons of Anarchy, The Glades, and still stupid (my opinion) Californication to name a few..I know i am missing a lot

But i have hundreds of tv series on my server that my kids watch and my wife (i don't really luv), and the same would go for movies as well

Eg. A movie i was thinking about... With John Travolta..From Paris With Love, I don't know if you have seen it but i thought it was an excellent movie
    Just to give and example.....
    Last edited by shaina; 04-27-2016 at 11:36 PM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    No one needs to apologize for what they like.

OK maybe pedophiles.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    OK maybe pedophiles.
    My apologies for going off topic in this tread

Idol...Did you ever watch that Travolta Movie i mentioned ??

PS. I would like to get a good copy of 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi?? I didn't see it in the theatres and it looks good
    Last edited by shaina; 04-27-2016 at 11:51 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Yeah I actually have but I barely remember any of it other than him being a badass and being stuck with somebody who wasn't and ...shooting a bazooka from a car??????

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

OK maybe pedophiles.
    Well, I'm not sorry, so what're you gonna do about it?

I was initially very confused because it's been so long that I couldn't remember anything that happened. When I saw Jon Snow laying in front of the sign, my first thought was "Who put him there? Who put up the sign without making enough noise to bring attention to the body?" I had to rewatch the scene from last season on YouTube to mentally sort it.

I also forgot where short blond boobies went and even though my memory was jogged with that caravan, I don't remember how the airborne iguana was made absent after the joyride.

Where's the short-haired sssssister? I liked her, but I feel like the same character was there being played by a different actress.

Also, I was a bit disappointed that the pubes didn't stay red. I thought that's where all the magic was being kept rather than in the removable jewelry.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The magic is sent from a Nexus 5X using Tapatalk.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The magic is sent from a Nexus 5X using Tapatalk.
    I'm on the toilet, but eww at the affixed signature. When did it start doing that?

Must fix.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Fixed, but it sure wasn't easy to find.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Fixed, but it sure wasn't easy to find.
    Hey Macky

You fixed it

Sent from my who fuckin cares

Yeah I actually have but I barely remember any of it other than him being a badass and being stuck with somebody who wasn't and ...shooting a bazooka from a car??????
    His partner was the coach in Bend It Like Beckham Jonathan Rhys Meyers (is that bad i know that ), and i thought it was a very entertaining movie,
    Yet not a big box office smash, You know like Iron man 3 your favorite LOL!!(just kidding).
    But asking someone what they like to watch is a very hard question to answer, especially when i would watch anything, and falling asleep during would be the meter how i judge if it was good or not LOL!!

PS. He shot the bazooka from the bridge, but you were close enough
    Last edited by shaina; 04-28-2016 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast