Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016 (USA)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Trump's Tweet on Cinco de Mayo makes me truly believe he's fucking insane https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...97587418247168 And, no, that is NOT a parody. I looked it up because I thought it was. Friggin' real.

I'd *still* take him over Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Trump's Tweet on Cinco de Mayo makes me truly believe he's fucking insane https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...97587418247168 And, no, that is NOT a parody. I looked it up because I thought it was. Friggin' real.

And don't forget "The Clinton Foundation" which receives the monetary packages in multi-million Dollars from the states that fund and support terrorism i.e Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the foundation gladly accepts it in an exchange for the military/diplomatic support of their ancestral monarchy regimes to continue to reign and have a defense against revolt of the youth like the one Arab spring or Berber spring. If you ask me, it's like purchasing someone's consent to do a shameful act, much like prostitution. From the morality perspective, there's isn't much difference between the two. Ask these people, can this money buy them a soul in the afterlife? something that they so gladly traded for feeding their animal instincts.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Hopefully Clinton will name a good Vice President and then die shortly after being inducted into office.
    This. I've actually said this. Although 'die' is too vague and needs to involve words like "masked men", "truck", "bludgeoned", "televised manhunt, ending in authorities arriving too late", "horrific", "we cannot show the found footage on-air", "still no suspects"...

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    ........*And the lot's of useless images on the topic so intense that literally hold the fate of the world which lies on the outcome *.....
    I feel like I've unintentionally stepped on the tail of a carnivorous cat.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Weird that Cinco de Mayo is held on May 5, wait 3 days to really make comments about it? (meaning the media not you Meg)

Something you would think would have been spotted and exploited

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    ........*And the lot's of useless images on the topic so intense that literally hold the fate of the world which lies on the outcome *.....
    I feel like I've unintentionally stepped on the tail of a carnivorous cat.
    No but you may have touched a nerve or two, and maybe i have gone to far on expressing something that i really have no outcome on...

And really the images are useless or true?? and no comment or response or debate on anything else i suggest/solution?
    makes sense I guess my suggestions were not complex enough...
    And the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is just a fart in the wind compared to what is going on in the rest of the world. And a great cop out or fall back on what is happening to good Arab/Muslims in the Middle East and the rest of the world. Especially from there own Muslim people...And of course the radical Islamist's and the weak minded people they recruit to cause mayhem everywhere..
    It is strange and hard to understand why any family person would want a faith that assumes death is better than life??
    I say and will always say Religion can not rule people, no matter what your beliefs are, man made interpretations
    fuck the whole thing up, and weak minded people just follow like cattle, or in some cases just killed if they don't...
    Common Sense and human nature, and laws for pro Life not Death, especially not really knowing what is on the other side...

I do apologize if you think my impression is that you are bad person Cdfan, because i don't, and never did..
    But talking politics and putting blame with no solutions doesn't help either, especially there are always two sides to every conflict/story, and being honest i know both sides have to lose to solve any conflict. In human nature both sides need to feel that they won and lost at the same time if that makes sense...
    To me what i have done may have stepped to far, but so did you...
    I do regret that racism, antisemitism and just plain hatred will never stop, but it doesn't have to happen here.
    If i am going to blame or make a statement i try to also add a solution, be it right or wrong, but at least it is a start in a discussion...
    Again i apologize if i did offend you Cdfan, and i hope you feel the same way towards me..

Shay

PS. What happens if you didn't know i was Jewish and myself, you being an Arab?? Would that change the outcome of this debate ??

PEACE
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2016 at 01:28 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    I was going to point out that the subject is so complex and unending that our discussions only mirror the conflict itself.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I was going to point out that the subject is so complex and unending that our discussions only mirror the conflict itself.
    Agree 100% Meg..

Peace and Happiness, and where you are can't achieve it, go find it somewhere else.....

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Meg...

Being honest i don't really travel Canada, and it is pretty embarrassing considering i have lived here for 49 years, and speaking to Business associates from my wife's company(retired now) that lived across Canada, talk about how beautiful it is, but never really hear Patriotism..

Yet traveling through the US, the patriotism is incredible!! between how they talk and the Flags in front of there houses it is really amazing..
    I think Trump in between the garbage really does hit that one home, but with no experience really in politics(corrupt or not), being a showmen is not the attitude to run a country in my eyes. But will that and can that change if he does become the Commander and Chief of a superpower??
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2016 at 09:20 AM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    He's so nuts that the Republicans don't even want to back him. That says *a lot*...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast