Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016 (USA)

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Would that be because he is an unconventional politician? I mean the guy is nuts, but the people are listening. It is not like people are forced to vote for him??

If you really read between the lines, he is showing patriotism, and i think that is what people are looking for, you mentioning so many Democratic scandals that happened, i guess it is shadowing over the political things that are done, and people think a different party and a clean slate...

Or the voter turnout is just every nutbag in the US?? Which one is a roll of the dice..

I mean i think the voter turnout for Trudeau was all the Dope smokers (literally!!), and i think he will be the most handsome one term Prime Minister Canada has had in a long time(He ain't his dad), but he is our Commander and Chief for now, and so far nothing has really changed, including legalizing mary jane

Do you actually get to vote Meg??
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2016 at 10:21 AM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #72
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Interesting article in one of my local papers Cdfan.... I really don't know if it makes sense or not?? And read some the the comments people wrote??

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...ver-fatah-ties

Here is another post??

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...4#.Vy9XkuTEirI
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2016 at 03:29 PM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #73
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The National Post is the Fox News of Canada.It's unceasing right wing political viewpoint draws into question the veracity of anything it says.
    If anyone questions this statement I suggest you merely peruse the wiki about it* and then look up Conrad Black, the Aspers, Paul Godfrey etc.

2006 Iran controversy

On May 19, 2006, the newspaper ran two pieces alleging that the Iranian parliament had passed a law requiring religious minorities to wear special identifying badges. One piece was a front page news item titled "IRAN EYES BADGES FOR JEWS" accompanied by a 1935 picture of two Jews bearing Nazi-ordered yellow badges. Later on the same day, experts began coming forward to deny the accuracy of the Post story. The story proved to be false, but not before it had been picked up by a variety of other news media and generated comment from world leaders. Comments on the story by the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper caused Iran to summon Canada's ambassador to Tehran, Gordon E. Venner, for an explanation.
    On May 24, 2006, the editor-in-chief of the newspaper, Doug Kelly, published an apology for the story on Page 2, admitting that it was false and the National Post had not exercised enough caution or checked enough sources

Canadian Islamic Congress

Since 1998, the Canadian Islamic Congress (CIC) has been actively monitoring media coverage for anti-Muslim or anti-Islam sentiment and has issued reports highlighting its findings. It has opposed the use of phrases such as "Islamic guerrillas," "Islamic insurgency" and "Muslim militants" saying that terms like "militant" or "terrorist" should be used without a religious association "since no religion teaches or endorses terrorism, militancy or extremism." The Congress has singled out the National Post, saying the paper "consistently is No. 1" as an anti-Islam media outlet.]
    The National Post is to unbiased news as Ziggy Marley is to Heavy Metal ie they have nothing in common.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #74
    Let us now in the point of fairness post a bunch of horseshit off Muslimnews and accompanying Arab comments and presume that is also true.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #75
    This doesn't however effect my unwavering belief that we should kill everybody on both sides and replace them with cuddly puppies.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #76
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    This doesn't however effect my unwavering belief that we should kill everybody on both sides and replace them with cuddly puppies.
    Can i get my friends and relative out first??
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2016 at 04:41 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #77
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    The National Post is the Fox News of Canada.It's unceasing right wing political viewpoint draws into question the veracity of anything it says.
    I think you mean the Sun and the Toronto Star??
    Or it could even be the Canadian Jewish News

The National Post is actually the only paper (online as well), that has the least retractions. To me that means a little more validity then most..
    Do you want me to find some other place that you may find to your standards Idol??, but it may not have any cycling news in it
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2016 at 04:16 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #78
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Let us now in the point of fairness post a bunch of horseshit off Muslimnews and accompanying Arab comments and presume that is also true.
    So are you saying that Hector from Canada is biased on Palestinians ?? And Pro Israel??

That doesn't happen does it??

I did see it in multiple places including Arab posts, so i would assume it was valid at this point Idol ...
    What did amaze me more is Arafat was worth Billions and never really worked a day in his life, well, except politics and killing people...

United States President Barack Obama earned a total of $400,000 a year, as opposed to
    Netanyahu, who earned approximately $120,000 a year
    Stephen Harper was the sixth highest paid political leader in the world earning an annual salary of US$296,400.
    Singapore's Lee Hsien Loong tops the list earning a whopping $2,183,516.00
    Last edited by shaina; 05-08-2016 at 04:39 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #79
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I really posted the links to show the stupidity of the Courts saying the Fatah group is a terrorist group, yet the Canadian government gives the leader now Abbas hundreds of millions of dollars to aid the Palestinian people which i doubt the people ever see that money...
    To me that is disgusting, that is the truth.....

10. The Drawing Room   -   #80
    So what you are saying it that I should probably read the contents of your links before commenting even though we both know that isn't going to happen.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast