Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top-Gear-replaces-jeremy-clarkson-with-even-bigger-cu

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Ridiculous stereotypes often make people very ignorant towards other nationalities. For example, I’m in good shape, intelligent, and I don’t have sex with my cousins, and yet still people assume I’m American.
    PS.. If i were you i would suggest not trying to have a intelligence/intellectual debate with Macky, you wouldn't have a snow ball chance in Texas to beat him..
    How about giant (softball size) hail? https://weather.com/storms/severe/ne...er-latest-news

http://mashable.com/2016/04/12/epic-.../#UmyCYJNQ1PqT

That's from April 12 of this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    You're looking at a very proud Canadian who is very proud of the educational system in Canadia…
    - Stewart Francis

3. Lounge   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Neighsayer.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Apparently everything but softballs is bigger in Texas.

5. Lounge   -   #25

What are you doing inside??
    I have an open concept house, which is to say that I have a hole in my roof.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    What are you doing inside??
    I have an open concept house, which is to say that I have a hole in my roof.

Just came upstairs again.... I think it will be too rude to bring my laptop in the backyard, If you need tarps i have a few of those as well

Come pick them up
    Last edited by shaina; 07-02-2016 at 08:42 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    PS.. If i were you i would suggest not trying to have a intelligence/intellectual debate with Macky, you wouldn't have a snow ball chance in Texas to beat him..
    How about giant (softball size) hail?
    That's from April 12 of this year.
    Hail and snow are two different types of precipitation, and i have been in snow in Florida as well, but nothing ever sticks...80 degrees 20 minutes later as well..

But it is a figure of speech smart ass....And being the point that living in England, do you think it is ever used or spoken??
    Last edited by shaina; 07-03-2016 at 01:26 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    A quarter past eight.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Or in terms you may understand... You are a "dumb ass" compared to him.
    How exactly would that work?

Leaving aside the question of relative intelligence, something you should probably avoid, how would "Macky" beat him on here, or indeed anyone?

I'm sure he has an impressive skillset in his field, but last I checked that doesn't actually translate to an automatic win in an internets debate. I'm sure it seems really impressive to you, but be that as it may, the best anyone can do on here, people on here being anonymous, and neither of the two in question being idiots, is to really hurt one another's feelings.

People that sure of themselves, whether warranted or not, just won't get hurt that way.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    How exactly would that work?
    Leaving aside the question of relative intelligence, something you should probably avoid, how would "Macky" beat him on here, or indeed anyone?
    I'm sure he has an impressive skillset in his field, but last I checked that doesn't actually translate to an automatic win in an internets debate. I'm sure it seems really impressive to you, but be that as it may, the best anyone can do on here, people on here being anonymous, and neither of the two in question being idiots, is to really hurt one another's feelings.
    People that sure of themselves, whether warranted or not, just won't get hurt that way.
    You are right, and thank you for your opinion

But living in different parts of the world can change intelligent s but that is when you hope common sense kicks in, and yet the debate of smarts become everyday life and courtesy come in place.
    You may have thought that i was speaking education and not every day common courtesy, then this would be a debate you have lost...
    Or that trying to think someone is better because they are smarter or not knowing them, how the heck do you really know a person on an open forum??..
    For Instance...
    I go on some News sites (And i never reply or post anything), and i see the posts from people (i think they are??), and they are constantly repetitive and hurtful comments to get hostile or attack responses.. Is that smart or intelligent?? Yet there are people that fall into it and respond Ya you are full of shit and so on, does that change anything??
    Then you go in similar reporting sites and under a different name you see the exact same postings (word for word!!), is that smart??

To me someone smart is having the ability to being able to communicate with anyone and not be angry to a point to attack and respect there opinion regardless if you think it is right or wrong, but that also means it should have some common sense built into it....regardless where you live or how you were raised??
    So knocking someone on where they live and saying they are smarter or dumber than anyone else because of education or where they live is superior is just ridiculous..
    And speaking to someone on open forum(which this is the only place i do), and speaking to someone one on one or privately is completely different..

And sometimes how a post is interpreted can also change a response??

But i do agree with you Snee

Now back to sun and fun
    Have a wonderful day Everyone

Shay
    Last edited by shaina; 07-03-2016 at 05:59 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast