Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Killed Mary? : The Game

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The easy choice would be Skiz in the Lounge with the ban hammer but I think we all know it was his own ego that did him in.

PS Fuck you Meg.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I had an email from her actual face over the weekend. She's just dormant, planning revenge, plotting dastardly schemes.
    Barbie's got the right idea
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    If all my posts posted, they must have gone through post-check.

It's also a convenient time. I just renewed my driver's license this morning even though the rest of the government building was closed due to the hurricane.

Because I'm going to be busy quitting work over the next couple weeks, I'll try to renew the moderation if I can get to that this weekend. Spaz doesn't like it when I make his privates public.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah I didn't see any.
    Japan must be like a home from home right now for you as there's a big hurricane just about to land in Miami too.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Has it finished destroying Haiti already then.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Has it finished destroying Haiti already then.
    Thinkso, altho there probably wasn't a lot to destroy since they haven't long got over something else that destroyed the dog piss out of them.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Harsh.

In other news, Mrs Something Else shaved the sides of my hair off. Thanks to that and the length of my beard, my head now has the appearance of being upside-down.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Yeah I didn't see any.
    Japan must be like a home from home right now for you as there's a big hurricane just about to land in Miami too.
    Japan is my temporary home, and Florida, at my brother's home, is my home away from my temporary home. Without either, I'm homeless. How would I be renewing my driver's license/permit in Japan? Did that not trigger for you? Would you have quickly recognized it if I said I had to renew my autobox-permission-to-operate card?

The visit exists because I have a brand new niece. She has just finished aging three months, so she is still unable to say "no". In reality, she's an adorable thing and I've done every bonding activity except changing diapers. I outright refused to do it because I was afraid dousing her in gasoline could have an adverse effect on her health.

I fly back to Tokyo in just under a week.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Harsh.

In other news, Mrs Something Else shaved the sides of my hair off. Thanks to that and the length of my beard, my head now has the appearance of being upside-down.
    We'll need some pics, preferably in the beard frederick,
    Haven't gone and got yourself one of those 1950s side parting shaved orf at the sides jobs, have you?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast