Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Karaoke Sucks!

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Hey, why's most peep's moaning about Karaoke? It suck's big time, but not that bad that should moan about it heh

Well, just to prove a point concerning how bad it suck's i'm going to sing a bit in a Karaoke style heh

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa testing testing, 1, 5, 3, whatever, the Mic's working.....

And blaaaaaaaaaah blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, someffffffffiiiiiiiing somefffffffiiiiiiiiing,
    He saiiiiiiiiiiiiid, sheeeeee said, word's I can't remembbbbbbbbeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr,
    !Some kind of screaching sound's at this point!,
    Forrrrrrreeeeeeeeevvvvvvveerrrrrrrr annnnnnnnd a daaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy,
    !Glasses start to shatter right about now!
    !From here on out the word's are to incoherent to make out!"

heh

Seriously, i'd never have the nerve to give Karaoke a go and I feel totaly embaressed for peep's that actually do it as they seem to really believe they're good at it when in reality they're mostly terrible lol

Sniper. (Thinking of a career in singing lol )

2. Lounge   -   #32
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I seriously ignored this post simply cause its soooo old and FC was probably pissed off and drunk at the time, but seeing as Sniper just bought this back from the dead and seeing as how i cant ignore FC in the long run (he's such a great dude) i might as well say my piece and get it all over with.

Now, where was i.................................................?? Damn, i forgot what i was gonna flame...i mean say

Ah yes, Karaoke - it sucks!! - Just an excuse for the Japanese to sell their inferior machines to stupid redneck bar owners.

(UKMan silently creeps in a corner awaiting the onslaught of empty beer cans)

Sniper: Forget your career choice

Peace
    UKMan

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BAZ_CELEBS@25 November 2003 - 02:41
    @ Funky, what about father Abraham "The smurf's"
    A cool song in it's era
    He! Don't make jokes about that song okay?

I happen to love that song...

*Rocktron sings: Kunnen jullie door een waterkraan: (answer) Ja wij kunnen door een waterkraan...
    Damn i love that song (did i say that already??? )

UKMan
    Ah yes, Karaoke - it sucks!! - Just an excuse for the Japanese to sell their inferior machines to stupid redneck bar owners.
    Hhahahhhaa! (so true&#33

4. Lounge   -   #34
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ UKMan - I didn't bring it back from the dead, I don't like dabbling in dark energies like that heh

Also, what's wrong with my career choice? lol

@ Rocktron - "Kunnen jullie door een waterkraan: (answer) Ja wij kunnen door een waterkraan"? My, and this is only knowing English, rough translation of that comes out as "Something Jullie door of watercloset: (answer) Yes will something door of watercloset"? Wtf? rofl

Sniper.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@25 November 2003 - 13:35
    I seriously ignored this post simply cause its soooo old and FC was probably pissed off and drunk at the time, but seeing as Sniper just bought this back from the dead and seeing as how i cant ignore FC in the long run (he's such a great dude) i might as well say my piece and get it all over with.

Peace
    UKMan

It is one day old!

6. Lounge   -   #36
    hey what the hell is up with all these anti-kareoke stuff, come on, kareoke is fun, people will enjoy your singing if you sing well, and they will rip on you if sing like crap but either way it's excellent way to socialize and have a good quality time.

playing kareoke is just like playing x-box or ps2 with a friend, an entertainment that require some skills, and most of all it's all for fun

7. Lounge   -   #37
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+25 November 2003 - 20:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 25 November 2003 - 20:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@25 November 2003 - 13:35
    I seriously ignored this post simply cause its soooo old and FC was probably pissed off and drunk at the time, but seeing as Sniper just bought this back from the dead and seeing as how i cant ignore FC in the long run (he&#39;s such a great dude) i might as well say my piece and get it all over with.

Peace
    UKMan

It is one day old&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Anything on page 2 is old - it reappeared - revived from the dead

I actually saw this post when you started it, tried to ignore it as much as possible - as i hate Karaoke sooooo much i couldnt bring myself to even comment - but, i&#39;m a sucker for punishment

8. Lounge   -   #38
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by lilmiss+25 November 2003 - 09:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 25 November 2003 - 09:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BAZ_CELEBS@25 November 2003 - 01:37
    Drowing pool "Let the body&#39;s hit the floor" Wow man i would love some one to do that, Go on go for it&nbsp;
    me, me, me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m keeping you to that, I give you 2 days then I&#39;m gonna hound ya for it

And you know I&#39;m not kidding

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #39
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Hey....you ain&#39;t heard NOTHIN&#39; til you&#39;ve heard my older bro either:

1) singing Robbie Williams&#39; "Angels" while completely plastered

or

2) singing "Pretty Barrie" to the tune of pretty woman at 6.30 am on a monday morning

10. Lounge   -   #40
    BAZ_CELEBS's Avatar Poster
    the all time fav seems to be Y M C A,

I think it&#39;s good for the soul to have a sing and you don&#39;t need booze to do it, Just be yourself not like your mates

and @ Rocktron, I happen to love that song too, Still got the LP in my collection
    :beerchug:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast