Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop

best way is to go to some design school pay them 400 dollars and take a course, it's well worth it

2. Lounge   -   #32
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    where can i download additional cool fonts?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4

4. Lounge   -   #34
    now, how the fuck do you use this AutoCAD? I wanna make some schematics NOW, dammit! Somebody walk me through this...

5. Lounge   -   #35
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@25 November 2003 - 17:00
    now, how the fuck do you use this AutoCAD? I wanna make some schematics NOW, dammit! Somebody walk me through this...
    JONNO!!!!! - Come on over bro -

Peace
    UKMan - never did try CAD

6. Lounge   -   #36
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Photoshop is one of the best programs available, its not the program, its you

7. Lounge   -   #37
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    a very small drop shadow will help text stand out a bit better too, scribble.
    select the layer, & add a layer style.
    Fireworks is also good for manipulating images.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@25 November 2003 - 11:00
    chemical, electrical or mechanical?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by I.am+25 November 2003 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 25 November 2003 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sid Hartha@25 November 2003 - 11:00
    now, how the fuck do you use this AutoCAD? I wanna make some schematics NOW, dammit&#33; Somebody walk me through this...
    chemical, electrical or mechanical? [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s a wiring layout for a video post-production facility (I&#39;m at work right now). Actually, I&#39;m having a pretty easy time of it. AutoCAD 2004 LT is a lot more intuitive than the 2003 version, I think.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Then it should be pretty straight forward. Try searching for a good tutorial online on google.
    It comes more from practice and reading. Its hard to explain someone how to use it. Being complex than usual photoshop

You can try the tutorials, they are really helpful sometimes.

I use Design Architect (Mentor Graphics) for my electrical designs.

Google would be the way to go.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast