Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I didn't say immediately but I sort of assume that if something like this is picked up for a second season then Goggins isn't going to be in it.

Anyway I was more or less just doing my best Mel Gibson Conspiracy Theory over the character's name being Rip as in R.I.P.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I didn't say immediately but I sort of assume that if something like this is picked up for a second season then Goggins isn't going to be in it.
    Anyway I was more or less just doing my best Mel Gibson Conspiracy Theory over the character's name being Rip as in R.I.P.
    He was the best example you had LOL!!!
    Oh wait Idol!! I may have interpreted your post wrong.
    My apologizes

PS. Not sure if the second season thing is really going to happen?? When you see "Mini Series" i would assume it will have a finally ending (just my opinion)
    As for your predictions on Clinton and cellphones being wrong, that is not good for your reputation

Your Heb pal LOL!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I think it would be strange to kill off a main character, so fast??
    <cough> Game of Thrones <cough>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I think it would be strange to kill off a main character, so fast??
    <cough> Game of Thrones <cough>
    Good point, and yes you are right

Funny tho that was never considered a "Mini Series" and with the advertisement of GOT,all of the actors/characters were left out of the intro/start. Plus you could say that with Walking Dead as well, but again that is a running multiple season series show not a 8 ep series, and i would say they are going to have a series ending show on the 8th ep, and not left as a cliffhanger for a new season..

PS. Plus i cheated and went on IMDB and saw Goggin is in all 8ep, but i don't know if he will be dead or alive character

That kind of counts on not killing off the character right??
    Strange tho.... If a character has a cameo on many new episodes after his head was cut off, does that mean he was killed off the show?
    Maybe that should be posted in the word section under Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer LOL!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Idol, shaina, Caballero... all good points! It just seems not only in "Rip"'s demeanor*, but that of his team. (Knocking back beers, while he is being knocked around by warlords, celebrating stateside, etc. while he watches hands hacked off.)

*I think he knows how it ends for him perhaps the hero... but very poorly.

WAIT!: What about the brother (terrorist) who's brother he killed in Afghanistan and is out for payback?
    Last edited by Stehle; 01-31-2017 at 03:18 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Okay, it seems he has a soul... or a death wish.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Way too contrived. He had an assault rifle. Wouldn't the logical thing to do would to set up an ambush?

There were only like eight terrorists. He could have killed at least half of them including the leader before they even realized what was happening. Then it's a four disorganized paramilitary vs one highly trained Navy SEAL firing from cover.Kill another one and the rest are likely just going to run. They were already afraid of him to begin with.

Worst case he delays them long enough for the girls to make it to safely and then he only has to worry about looking after himself so again his odds increase.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, very true.

Then gives one AK-47 to the wimp that throws it away and dies anyhow.

Of course the warlord had a gun pointed at the head of "Esther".

Also, I don't think chain link fence has any bullet proof properties.

(Keep in mind folks... "Under The Dome" was touted as a "mini-series", Lasted longer, Had nothing to do with the book except the dome premise and a few character names or basically the demise of a decent book.)

EDIT: Perhaps he was just out of bullets.
    Last edited by Stehle; 02-05-2017 at 06:56 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12