Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Long From Now Will U Quit Gaming?

Poster
    I am in my 30's and have been gaming since the age of 12.No way i am stoppping ever!!!

2. Games   -   #12
    WrapFan
    when im too old to live

3. Games   -   #13
    When I was younger I thought I was going to stop at like 18... Hahaha Now I'm playing Final Fantasy X-2 and I'm 25 years old. BTW when I get to old for them in my mind, or I just don't want nothing to do with them anymore, I'll sit here and let my son play them. He's only 4 years old right now and he loves to watch me play and someday I'll watch him.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by zhelynd@25 November 2003 - 00:18
    we are not gonna stuck with games for life right? i mean, no matter how real games gets, they are still games and waste a tremendous amout of time

i bet some of us are pretty addicted and at the same time realize the harm that gaming has caused us

i just wondering how long from now will you quit gaming?
    do you have a plan to do so? if you do, please share your answers
    u moron theirs not imediate way a game can harm you. i know some people in their 40's who live perfect lives have a good job and so on who have been gaming since it started. i'll prolly stop when im in my 50's. you sound like one of those stupid soccer moms who are always trying to get gaming banned or stuff.

5. Games   -   #15
    Proffesional Dumbass
    Games are fine its a leasure activity, like reading or drawing. As long as people realise there are more important things to life its not harmful.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by PulseDragon@25 November 2003 - 09:57
    When I was younger I thought I was going to stop at like 18... Hahaha Now I'm playing Final Fantasy X-2 and I'm 25 years old. BTW when I get to old for them in my mind, or I just don't want nothing to do with them anymore, I'll sit here and let my son play them. He's only 4 years old right now and he loves to watch me play and someday I'll watch him.
    My son is 9 and if your anything like me it gets worse as they get older.I find myself trying to beat my son and it gets harder and more competitive everytime we play.It is true that men are kids at heart,i am anyway.

7. Games   -   #17
    BANNED
    gameing is the hardest thing to quit there is always a time when u will be bored

8. Games   -   #18
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Games are just a hobby for me like it is for so many more. Nothing harmful in it unelss you over do big time. Anyway what´s the difference with spending a night playing games than to watch a movie, or spend 5 hours in fromt of the TV.

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    I know ppl who play online games and are nearly 50
    gaming is for life not for christmas, new years, birthdays (oh hell I could just go on forver here)

10. Games   -   #20
    BANNED
    lol hell ig i wasn&#39;t so poor i well would never be online cuz i would be playin video games

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast