Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3070777879808182 LastLast

Thread: A Bit Of A Laugh

viper's Avatar TR Coder
    lmao rofl lol ))

2. Lounge   -   #792
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I used to keep mountain goats until I went to Specsavers.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #793
    An elderly couple was driving cross-country, and the woman was driving.

She gets pulled over by the highway patrol.

The officer says, "Ma'am, did you know you were speeding?"

The woman turns to her husband and asks, "What did he say?"

The old man yells, "HE SAYS YOU WERE SPEEDING."

The patrolman says, "May I see your license?"

The old man yells, "HE WANTS TO SEE YOUR LICENSE."

The woman gives him her license.

The patrolman says, "I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there once, had the worst sex with a woman I have ever had."

"HE THINKS HE KNOWS YOU," the old man yells.

4. Lounge   -   #794
    Dytzone's Avatar Poster
    Drink in Informatic terms :

0,1 l whisky = Demo
    0,25 l whisky = Trial version
    0,5 l whisky = Personal edition
    0,7 l whisky = Professional edition
    1,0 l whisky = Network edition
    1,75 l whisky = Small business edition
    3 l whisky = Enterprise edition
    5 l whisky = Corporate edition

5. Lounge   -   #795
    Quote Originally Posted by baccyman View Post
    A guy walks into a bar and sees a sign that reads hamburger: $1; cheeseburger: $2; hand job: $10. He beckons to an attractive blonde behind the counter. “Can I help you?” she asks with a knowing smile. “I was wondering,” whispers the man. “Are you the one who gives the hand jobs?” “Yes,” she purrs. “I am.” “Well, wash your hands,” he says. “I want a cheeseburger.”
    I believe this is a takeoff from an old Redd Foxx joke.

The guy goes in to have breakfast at the restaurant he frequents every day. The waitress comes over to take his order and exclaims " I just scratched what you want" To which he replies "Oh that's ok just wash your hands and bring me my ham and eggs.
    Last edited by Old Geezer; 11-27-2008 at 11:44 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #796
    Two detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.

"How was he killed?" asked one detective.

"With a golf gun," the other detective replied.

"A golf gun? What the heck is a golf gun?"

"I'm not certain, but it sure made a hole in Juan!"

7. Lounge   -   #797
    Popov's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Two detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.

"How was he killed?" asked one detective.

"With a golf gun," the other detective replied.

"A golf gun? What the heck is a golf gun?"

"I'm not certain, but it sure made a hole in Juan!"

8. Lounge   -   #798
    What have an Icelandic bank and an Icelandic streaker got in common? They both have frozen assets.

News from the Far East: Uncertainty has now hit Japan. In the last seven days, Origami bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank has announced plans to cut some of its branches. Yesterday, it was also announced that Karaoke Bank will go up for sale and will likely go for a song, while shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended today after they nose-dived. While Samurai Bank is soldiering on after sharp cutbacks, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank, where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.

9. Lounge   -   #799
    Thank God for church ladies with typewriters. These sentences (with all the BLOOPERS) actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:
    --------------------------
    The Fasting & Prayer Conference will include meals.
    The sermon this morning: 'Jesus walks on the Water.' The sermon tonight: 'Searching for Jesus.'
    Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.
    Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say 'Hell' to someone who doesn't care much about you.
    Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.
    Miss Charlene Mason sang 'I will not pass this way again,' giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
    For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
    Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
    Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
    A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
    At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be 'What Is Hell?' Come early and listen to our choir practice.
    Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
    Scouts are saving aluminium cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
    The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment and gracious hostility.
    Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM. Prayer and medication to follow.
    The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon
    This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
    Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10 AM. All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.
    The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the Congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.
    The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
    -------------------------
    Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
    The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new campaign slogan last Sunday: 'I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours.'

10. Lounge   -   #800
    Better than a Flu Shot!

Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married.
    She was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all.
    One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room.
    She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young minister noticed a cute glass bowl sitting on top of it.
    The bowl was filled with water, and in the water floated, of all things, a condom!

When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat.

The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.

'Miss Beatrice', he said, 'I wonder if you would tell me about this?'
    Pointing to the bowl.

'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter.'

------------

Little bird was flying south for the winter.

It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.

As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.
    The dung was actually thawing him out!
    He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
    A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
    Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Morals of the story:
    (1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.

(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.

(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

----------

Four men went golfing one day. Three of them headed to the first tee and the fourth went into the clubhouse to make some calls. The three men started talking, bragging about their sons.

The first man told the others, "My son is a homebuilder and he is so successful that he gave a friend a new home for free

The second man said, "My son was a car salesman and now he owns a multi-line dealership. He's so successful that he gave a friend a new Mercedes convertible, fully loaded."

The third man bragged, "My son is a stockbroker and he's doing so well that he gave his friend an entire stock portfolio."

The fourth man joined them on the tee after a few minutes.
    The first man said, "We were just talking about our sons. How is yours doing?"
    The fourth man replied, "Well, my son is gay and dances in a gay bar. I'm not totally thrilled about the dancing job, but he must be doing good. His last three boyfriends gave him a house, a brand new Mercedes, and a stock portfolio.
    Last edited by bigboab; 02-14-2009 at 09:40 AM.