Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dc++ Really Amazing Fast!

DC is the only program that got me started in p2p, its not the best well u see there is no such thing as best kind of like AMD vs Intel. Its like comparing apple to oranges.
    DC has amazingly rare stuff which make it worth it to use on occasion, it does not mean that it can stand on it on 2 feet without the other type of p2p like emule, BT, kazaa to compensake for it's weakness.
    Some who use it 24hrs a day say it the best, which imo is very biased. That we know is purely BS and just praising out of their own asses.
    Depends what you're looking for, things like warez are very good with DC while with movies or big filez it tend to suck because of the lack up good user with fast connection. I get really disappointed at the quality of the rare stuff as well, their really how can say crappy? and just something that you are really desperate for.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster
    i use dc++ along with slsk and emule - variety is the spice of life
    Open your mind

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by nanotek@14 December 2003 - 09:28
    i use dc++ along with slsk and emule - variety is the spice of life
    hail hail hitler!

BTW, I think he is evil...

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by sam71+15 December 2003 - 19:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sam71 &#064; 15 December 2003 - 19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-nanotek@14 December 2003 - 09:28
    i&nbsp; use dc++ along with slsk and emule -&nbsp; variety is the spice of life&nbsp;
    hail hail hitler&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Now that is a really stupid comment&#33; What does all this have to do with Hitler?

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    sam71 is just against dc++ and his mental capabilitys are not the best

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by sam71+15 December 2003 - 23:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sam71 @ 15 December 2003 - 23:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nanotek@14 December 2003 - 09:28
    i&nbsp; use dc++ along with slsk and emule -&nbsp; variety is the spice of life&nbsp;
    hail hail hitler&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    just hope your not referring to me as a nazi m8 i happen to be half german half australian and even if u are only making a joke i dont think thats funny at all
    Open your mind

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    yalls whoalls calls dc++alls thalls shiznalls are the assalls fudgeralls&#33;

i.e. you all who call dc++ the shiznit are the shiznit cus DC++ ROCKS

my 56k actually grabbed sumtin good&#33; im the proud owner of windows longhorn baby&#33;&#33;&#33;

longhorn pwns
    DC++ is pwnage

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by mooseman2070@10 December 2003 - 21:52
    40gb hdd + 56k connection= nothing good from dc++
    10 gb shared + 56 k + a week free time on nikewarez.mine.nu is pure pwnage

just need to be patient man... patience

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    I hate people complaining about DC++, they always bitch about the SAME GOD DAMN THING --not wanting to actually SHARE anything. Most hubs allow you to share less than 5 gigs of stuff. Thats 7 or 8 CDs worth of stuff&#33;

The other complaint is teh speed you must have to enter the hub. If you are on dial up go to a dial up hub, if you are on DSL go to a DSL hub. duh --This prevents file leaching homos on Cable from pretending they are on dial up to keep people from downloading off them. IT&#39;S ABOUT FILE SHARING NOT FILE LEACHING&#33;

I say fuck em let them go elsewhere and not leach my stuff. faggots.

*sniffle* they won&#39;t let me in their hub because I&#39;m a leacher... *sniffle*

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Originally posted by mooseman2070@11 December 2003 - 03:52
    40gb hdd + 56k connection= nothing good from dc++
    dude,

I got a 20 GB HDD )) so ...

All u gotta look for is the right hub. there&#39;s a LOT of hubs that require 1-2-3 GB shared files ONLY. Consider how much u (not u personally) share in Klite (or used to) -- at least several movies right -- so u r already sharing enought to use DC ++. guys just be open and take time to get familiar w/ the (any) program, dont just screw it. With dial up, or what eevr slow -- well lets say u r from some of the non-english speaking countries -- and u wanna d/l music in ur own language -- where the hell do u find it (unless http d/l) -- DC ++ -- most of the hubs are very international and each country has at least several hubs. My point is -- u can use DC++ to get music -- awesome rare music....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast