Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney's Dirty Trojan Horse

Don't think this one was mentioned before...
    Take a good look at the scene in Little Mermaid (the original) when the priest is marrying the guy and the mermaid. Keep an eye on the preist. Notice anything funny there? I'll let you know if you can't find it, its pretty funny.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by mojo2185@29 November 2003 - 15:05
    Don't think this one was mentioned before...
    Take a good look at the scene in Little Mermaid (the original) when the priest is marrying the guy and the mermaid. Keep an eye on the preist. Notice anything funny there? I'll let you know if you can't find it, its pretty funny.
    They say it's his knee. You can see it at an different angle.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    I dunno... when I saw it, there was no way I thought it was his knee, lol.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Originally posted by Casper1786@29 November 2003 - 03:44
    Well in Fight Club, if u pay attention the makers of the film also did there own lil slip in, dunno how many times u see it, but it random scenes mostly in the opening, u see tyler Durden for like 1 fram, like next to the doctor who told him 2 go to the group, then the doctor at the group who is comfortting the 1 guy after he tells a lil short story about his wife, and 1 where he's staring past the copy machine, like staring out, but at nothing really. any1 find others? or has any1 else noticed this b4, I found these on my own, I found them like everytime i watch that movie
    well everybody i know including myself spotted that the first time they saw the movie.

it is deliberate.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Originally posted by Gutter+29 November 2003 - 01:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 29 November 2003 - 01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Memento@28 November 2003 - 13:32
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@28 November 2003 - 18:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gutter
    @28 November 2003 - 17:21
    there are some really interesting subliminal messages found at this site

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/subliminal.html

the one of the woman drinking suprised me

that was gay not scary .shit site

looks like u wet ur pants as well then&#33;&#33;
    yes it was cheesy

must have really scared him,
    sowwy Wrongturn [/b][/quote]
    lol i seen a few of them, but that was so unexpected i was really caught up listening to that flippin made me jump outta my skin&#33;

people only say its gay or summat when they too ashamed and proud to admit they nearly died&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    I cannot DL any movies on starterupsteve . whats is needed? I have quicktime
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Flashplayer, i think it comes with an ie update (maybe that&#39;s only windows me and 2k)
    I only licked you for the salt

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Tasty+29 November 2003 - 21:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tasty @ 29 November 2003 - 21:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EnJoi@28 November 2003 - 21:29
    serioously and the noob who started this is a MARICON&#33;
    maricon
    "mar - d - con"

Passive or "bottom" homosexual. Fr. Spanish.

maricon
    "mar - d - con"

A pussy/bitch, though mostly used in reference to queer-ass white people.

There really is no room for this here. [/b][/quote]
    wow

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+29 November 2003 - 23:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 29 November 2003 - 23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mojo2185@29 November 2003 - 15:05
    Don&#39;t think this one was mentioned before...
    Take a good look at the scene in Little Mermaid (the original) when the priest is marrying the guy and the mermaid.&nbsp; Keep an eye on the preist.&nbsp; Notice anything funny there?&nbsp; I&#39;ll let you know if you can&#39;t find it, its pretty funny.
    They say it&#39;s his knee. You can see it at an different angle. [/b][/quote]

You&#39;re kidding me right?

who said it was his knee, that&#39;s not his knee...he is popping wood and that my friends is by far the funniest subliminal sex related joke in any disney movie.

The first time I saw it (more like noticed it) was when I was twelve. Now I don&#39;t know it was the preteen propensity for gay humor but I thought it was the funniest thing I&#39;d ever seen. I laughed till I was tearing.

Good Stuff....Good stuff.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Originally posted by Gutter@28 November 2003 - 17:21
    there are some really interesting subliminal messages found at this site

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/subliminal.html

the one of the woman drinking suprised me
    Haha funny story about that. About a year ago I was stoned off my ass and I was watching that cus my friend sent it to me. The scary part came and I yelled OH SHIT in my house in the middle of the night.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast