Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Disney's Dirty Trojan Horse

zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Yeh maybe about 20p if you're lucky.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    OK assholes that picture of the little mermaid is perfectly fine anyone who seeks and finds these things really are sick minded perverts themselves some people call other peopel pencil dick for example does this mean we shouldnt look at pencils if you dont understand you are probably a perv no go do something better with your time than scour kids movie photographs for fake reasons

ASSHOLES who do this
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Azzz@1 December 2003 - 17:11
    OK assholes that picture of the little mermaid is perfectly fine anyone who seeks and finds these things really are sick minded perverts themselves some people call other peopel pencil dick for example does this mean we shouldnt look at pencils if you dont understand you are probably a perv no go do something better with your time than scour kids movie photographs for fake reasons

ASSHOLES who do this
    azzz i did cuz i wanted to know plus i draw alot and sometimes i do that myself always gets my friend they always be like buju what the hell is dat and i just crack up i wish i took the effort to know how to post my pictures up i would show ya something

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    old school
    Originally posted by Azzz@1 December 2003 - 09:11

ASSHOLES who do this
    don't cry

some artist just thought it would be funny to hide something bad into something that is ment to always be family friendly

we are just having fun finding them. how is that sick?

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    this is getting as fucked as the matrix

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Azzz@1 December 2003 - 09:11
    OK assholes that picture of the little mermaid is perfectly fine anyone who seeks and finds these things really are sick minded perverts themselves some people call other peopel pencil dick for example does this mean we shouldnt look at pencils if you dont understand you are probably a perv   no go do something better with your time than scour kids movie photographs for fake reasons

ASSHOLES who do this  
    The only asshole I see here is you, who keeps posting in this thread when you think we should "go do something better with [our] time than scour kids movie photographs for fake reasons."

Learn from what you said and stay out of this thread if you don't like it so much.

Edit: Spelling.

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@28 November 2003 - 08:50
    when he's on Jasmine's balcony, and she tells him to go away, Raja starts growling and you can hear him say, "Take off your clothes."
    hahahahahahha

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+2 December 2003 - 03:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 2 December 2003 - 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@1 December 2003 - 09:11

ASSHOLES who do this
    The only asshole I see here is you, who keeps posting in this thread when you think we should "go do something better with [our] time than scour kids movie photographs for fake reasons."

Learn from what you said and stay out of this thread if you don&#39;t like it so much.

Edit: Spelling. [/b][/quote]
    yeh yeh perv

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    Originally posted by Bebi+2 December 2003 - 10:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bebi @ 2 December 2003 - 10:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja Monkey@28 November 2003 - 08:50
    when he&#39;s on Jasmine&#39;s balcony, and she tells him to go away, Raja starts growling and you can hear him say, "Take off your clothes."
    hahahahahahha [/b][/quote]
    buull

10. Movies & TV   -   #80
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast