Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: I Will Leave The Lounge!

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@29 November 2003 - 20:37
    Damn, I was too slow, I was going to apply for that job!

I'll just have to make do with applying for the job of Ozbabe'sPleasureToy instead then heh 

Sniper. ('Stand's' to 'attention' in hopes of getting the job heh )
    We could do it together, since my girl need attention too.........

the job of Ozbabe'sPleasureToy instead then heh
    That's allready in the bodygaurds jobdescription!! But please fill in, OZbabe deserves it!!!!

Yogi
    @ Sniper.... im taking applications...

but maybe i need a manager too?..

@ Yogi.. thanks for understanding that I DO deserve it!.. umm having a PleasureToy AND a BodyGuard...

somehow though i have a problem with the concept that one person could do BOTH jobs... looks very contradictory to me?..

2. Lounge   -   #82
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You dont need to shower over here. It has been raining for the last 24 hours. It's heading your way Yogi. Better go out and put the coat on the horse.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Ozbabe+29 November 2003 - 14:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 29 November 2003 - 14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@29 November 2003 - 20:37
    Damn, I was too slow, I was going to apply for that job&#33;

I&#39;ll just have to make do with applying for the job of Ozbabe&#39;sPleasureToy instead then heh

Sniper. (&#39;Stand&#39;s&#39; to &#39;attention&#39; in hopes of getting the job heh )

the job of Ozbabe&#39;sPleasureToy instead then heh
    That&#39;s allready in the bodygaurds jobdescription&#33;&#33; But please fill in, OZbabe deserves it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi

@ Yogi.. thanks for understanding that I DO deserve it&#33;.. umm having a PleasureToy AND a BodyGuard...

somehow though i have a problem with the concept that one person could do BOTH jobs... looks very contradictory to me?.. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll manage Sniper being your PleasureTool; that make me your bodyguard, doesn&#39;t it???

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #84
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by bigboab@29 November 2003 - 22:49
    You dont need to shower over here. It has been raining for the last 24 hours. It&#39;s heading your way Yogi. Better go out and put the coat on the horse.
    Have a big huff &#39;n&#39; buff bb, and blow it over this way, I had to buy water today.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m starting to get lost and confused here&#33;

I thought I was applying for the job of Ozbabe&#39;s Pleasure Toy, but now Yogi&#39;s wanting to &#39;manage&#39; me? Uu, i&#39;d rather a lady &#39;manage&#39; me thank&#39;s Yogi rofl

@ Honey - I, uu, :">, well, :">, are you sure my &#39;application&#39; won&#39;t be too much for you&#33;? heh :"> :">

@ bigboab - rofl No, i&#39;d prefer an Oz Babe () a day helping me do those thing&#39;s heh

It&#39;s been raining for the last 24 hour&#39;s here too, I live in the UK, you don&#39;t too do you?

Sniper. (Will make his &#39;application&#39; longer if it help&#39;s him get the job heh :"> )

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 November 2003 - 07:00
    Have a big huff &#39;n&#39; buff bb, and blow it over this way, I had to buy water today.

I never thought I&#39;d see bb&#39;s name an&#39; the word "buff" in the same sentence&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SensualGardening+29 November 2003 - 20:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 29 November 2003 - 20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Ozbabe@29 November 2003 - 14:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening
    @29 November 2003 - 20:37
    Damn, I was too slow, I was going to apply for that job&#33;

I&#39;ll just have to make do with applying for the job of Ozbabe&#39;sPleasureToy instead then heh

Sniper. (&#39;Stand&#39;s&#39; to &#39;attention&#39; in hopes of getting the job heh )

the job of Ozbabe&#39;sPleasureToy instead then heh
    That&#39;s allready in the bodygaurds jobdescription&#33;&#33; But please fill in, OZbabe deserves it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi

@ Yogi.. thanks for understanding that I DO deserve it&#33;.. umm having a PleasureToy AND a BodyGuard...

somehow though i have a problem with the concept that one person could do BOTH jobs... looks very contradictory to me?..
    I&#39;ll manage Sniper being your PleasureTool; that make me your bodyguard, doesn&#39;t it???

Yogi [/b][/quote]
    hmmmm Yogi.. i&#39;ll have to take it up with my legal team&#33;...

just to be sure&#33;.. k?..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789