Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Radeon 9600 Or Radeon 9600 Pro

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+29 November 2003 - 19:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 29 November 2003 - 19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@29 November 2003 - 23:11
    hey. at least i don&#39;t get hired to answer questions when i don&#39;t know anything about the topic. if i make irrelevant responces to questions, at least i&#39;m not acting like i&#39;m a smart know-it-all
    i openly admit that my own intelligence level is far below many of those on this board

i just don&#39;t like other people saying "these people are dumbasses". anyone who would say such a thing leaves them open to &#39;attack&#39; [/b][/quote]
    true. but i&#39;ve met many customer service guys who tell me to do something that takes 2 hrs, when the prob could be fixed by clicking 1 button. and i&#39;ve met cus service people who go on to explain everything about a computer when all i want to know will take 1 minute to explain. some just tell u completely irrelevant or incorect info, and get their customers all confused.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@29 November 2003 - 23:20
    true. but i&#39;ve met many customer service guys who tell me to do something that takes 2 hrs, when the prob could be fixed by clicking 1 button. and i&#39;ve met cus service people who go on to explain everything about a computer when all i want to know will take 1 minute to explain. some just tell u completely irrelevant or incorect info, and get their customers all confused.
    in which case, you should say they are misinformed, or not adequately trained, rather than branding them "dumbasses"
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 November 2003 - 23:19
    Ok hold EVERYTHING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; 3rd gen is HIRED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ....I want my money back.

oh and on a serious note abu 3rd gen has given me a hell of a lot of help and has never once on any occasion acted as a smart arse nor been belittling (sorry dodgy spelling) in any way, even when I have made a really daft mistake or asked an obvious question, so perhaps you should think about that before you start flinging mud at him again.
    aw, shucks :">

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+29 November 2003 - 19:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 29 November 2003 - 19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@29 November 2003 - 23:20
    in which case, you should say they are misinformed, or not adequately trained, rather than branding them "dumbasses" [/b][/quote]
    ok. yea. but u know when someone says, "wow, that&#39;s crazy&#33;." they mean that it&#39;s awesome, and not like paranoid crazy. so i meant dumbasses as basically people i dont like, not necesarily mental retardation

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@29 November 2003 - 23:24
    so i meant dumbasses as basically people i dont like
    so you don&#39;t like them because you think your knowledge level is greater than theirs?

feeling rather elitist, aren&#39;t we, abu?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+29 November 2003 - 19:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 29 November 2003 - 19:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@29 November 2003 - 23:24
    so you don&#39;t like them because you think your knowledge level is greater than theirs?

feeling rather elitist, aren&#39;t we, abu? [/b][/quote]
    no. i don&#39;t like them becuz they mislead u and get u all confused when u ask them a question. and don&#39;t get me wrong, many cus service people are great at solving probs. but i&#39;ve met a couple that are just extremely annoying

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+30 November 2003 - 00:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 30 November 2003 - 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@29 November 2003 - 19:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @29 November 2003 - 23:24

no. i don&#39;t like them becuz they mislead u and get u all confused when u ask them a question. and don&#39;t get me wrong, many cus service people are great at solving probs. but i&#39;ve met a couple that are just extremely annoying [/b][/quote]
    Have you ever tried working in customer support of a helpdesk etc. ? Perhaps if you did/had you would see things from a better perspective and understand and perhaps sympathise with the problems they have trying to know everything.

p.s noob I didn&#39;t say I liked you only that you know your stuff

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 November 2003 - 23:34
    Have you ever tried working in customer support of a helpdesk etc. ? Perhaps if you did/had you would see things from a better perspective and understand and perhaps sympathise with the problems they have trying to know everything.

:&#39;(

damn...thought i was in there... :-"

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+29 November 2003 - 19:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) &#064; 29 November 2003 - 19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@30 November 2003 - 00:28

no. i don&#39;t like them becuz they mislead u and get u all confused when u ask them a question. and don&#39;t get me wrong, many cus service people are great at solving probs. but i&#39;ve met a couple that are just extremely annoying

p.s noob I didn&#39;t say I liked you only that you know your stuff [/b][/quote]
    who u calling a noob? ok, yea, i&#39;m pretty dumb at hardware, most of the time. but it&#39;s true.

ok, yea, the cus service guys have their own problems. but one guy completely screwed my old hp while trying to fix a network problem, when all i had to do was restart. guess it wasn&#39;t totally his fault. ok, i&#39;ll just shut up now and get back to the original topic of this thread.

old news
    i just got a radeon 9600 on black friday

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+30 November 2003 - 00:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 30 November 2003 - 00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 November 2003 - 19:34
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@30 November 2003 - 00:28

who u calling a noob? ok, yea, i&#39;m pretty dumb at hardware, most of the time. but it&#39;s true.

ok, yea, the cus service guys have their own problems. but one guy completely screwed my old hp while trying to fix a network problem, when all i had to do was restart. guess it wasn&#39;t totally his fault. ok, i&#39;ll just shut up now and get back to the original topic of this thread.

old news
    i just got a radeon 9600 on black friday [/b][/quote]
    ok mr on the defensive I was calling noob noob, as in 3rd gen read the above posts If I wanted to insult someone I would be a little more colourful, so relax

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234