Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Browser

I don't know why google doesn't work for you, that's certainly not the norm. The only time i have to use IE is to visit Windows Update, otherwise there are no compatibility issues.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    BANNED
    Ie with popupcop.

Popcop intergrate with ie perfect with little pop down that gives you control over every thing.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@30 November 2003 - 13:08
    ...otherwise there are no compatibility issues.
    do you have a problem viewing this page?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+30 November 2003 - 14:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate &#064; 30 November 2003 - 14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LTJBukem@30 November 2003 - 13:08
    ...otherwise there are no compatibility issues.
    do you have a problem viewing this page? [/b][/quote]
    I see the Softpedia site even i can browse it with IE but i can&#39;t see any screenshots or download anything.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Yeah, there is a problem with Softpedia, but that&#39;s the first time i&#39;ve been aware of any problems with Firebirds rendering. Poor coding there it seems.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@30 November 2003 - 15:31
    Yeah, there is a problem with Softpedia, but that&#39;s the first time i&#39;ve been aware of any problems with Firebirds rendering. Poor coding there it seems.

Here&#39;s Another Site....

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    That page is not found by TB or IE, or opera for that matter.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@30 November 2003 - 15:59
    That page is not found by TB or IE, or opera for that matter.
    well looks like the sites down.

it was mess.be btw and sometimes msfn.org goes all funny me, but firebird still rules, remember its in its pre- version one status, so can only get better

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    I&#39;ve tried Mozilla, Mozilla Firebird, and Opera. Each time, I like it when I first get it, and IE is definately slower than the others, but every time I go back to IE. I still gotta say that IE&#39;s the best out of all of them. With every other browser, I&#39;ll get wierd errors. For instance, one day, Opera just stopped downloading files all together. (I could use Getright or Flashget). I&#39;ve also have flash applet and java applet errors with each other browser. I could get some to work, but there would just be certain sites that have problems. I could never get bittorrents to work with either. And also, I needed IE for Windows Updates.

Some argue that IE has alot of security holes... and it does. But, frankly, these have never affected me.

IE may be slower than some others, but as far as compatability goes, IE wins hands down. And some users may prefer speed other compatability, but personally I don&#39;t.

I&#39;d always take something a little slower that gets the job done right over something that&#39;s gonna screw up on sites I go to, but is a little faster.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@30 November 2003 - 01:07
    i have 2 questions...

1.)whats the best browser you have used?

2.)which is better mozilla or avant?
    i say myIE2 is the best. been using it for a while now. great browser

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast