Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morpheus 4.0 Lite M++

am i the only one who thinks that someone should make morpheus 4.0 lite m++ with all the same features of kazaa lite k++ that would be fuckin awsome because the beta is actually alright
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    You'd have your work cut out for you to do that -- Morpheus now has more adware and spyware in it than even regular Kazaa!

But since Morpheus connects to the Gnutella network, it might be better to just use Shareaza (adware + spyware free) instead... because it connects to more networks as well.

Then we can get enough people ON the Gnutella network to find lots of content (read: FILES&#33 and have a big enough group of users to 'strongly encourage' Shareaza's maker to make various changes and improvements.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i would rather stick to fasttrack client way more files if worst comes to worst i will just go back to using kmd B)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    Don't even speak of using KMD! that's horrible, there's no reason to ever switch back to that godforsaken program.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by aserty@5 January 2004 - 07:31
    Don't even speak of using KMD! that's horrible, there's no reason to ever switch back to that godforsaken program.
    Or use #klchat 2.6 or Clean KMD 2.6 with all the spyware removed.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by icantwin@5 January 2004 - 03:18
    i would rather stick to fasttrack client way more files if worst comes to worst i will just go back to using kmd B)
    Why not use both... at least occassionally?
    This ups your odds of getting a rare file not found on one of the networks.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    use mirc and overnet they are the best

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    what are mirc and overnet the best for i mean like movies music or .... ya no

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    oh shit i forgot i already use k lite and soulseek and i thin soulseek is awsome for finding rare files

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by icantwin@5 January 2004 - 23:38
    what are mirc and overnet the best for i mean like movies music or .... ya no
    mirc is a internet relay chat which you have to go i a chatroom and request a file you want and it sound complicated but its easy if you follow this guidemirc guide

and her is overnet aka overnet lite and ovenet is has the same inteface as regular p2p programs but mirc is a chat program were you can request a file and its easy to get a file from.hope this helps youovernet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast