Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Sex

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Very very well said UKman

If I may add to that with the insperation of "Poor Girls"

One thing everyone is forgetting is the feelings involved.
    How many young girls (and boys for that matter) have experienced some sort of intercourse too early in life and ended up very hurt and depressed?
    How many will go on after the first and end up pregnant?
    How many REALLY did want it?.........I'm not saying they were forced but Peir pressure is a very dominant force.

Such a huge thing as loosing you virginity can effect the rest of your life.

I'm not going into detail but I could give several examples of people I know who have said to me something along the lines of.... "I wish I had'nt done that that night, with him/her"

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #62
    hey man looks like you and some of your hommies need to go see a shrink dddddduuuuudddddeeee!

oh and the word you are looking for is though, dough is what you make bread out of

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Originally posted by SensualGardening+1 December 2003 - 20:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 1 December 2003 - 20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-k&#045;liteuserintheworld@1 December 2003 - 22:27
    doesn&#39;t matter what age you are, having sex with someone underage counts you as a child molester
    Okay...

When a boy of 13 is having sex with a 15 year old girl, who is the molester??

Both??

Yogs [/b][/quote]
    yep, the reason you never see the law enforced is because nobody reports it.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mikey muff@1 December 2003 - 21:50
    hey man looks like you and some of your hommies need to go see a shrink dddddduuuuudddddeeee&#33;

oh and the word you are looking for is though, dough is what you make bread out of
    Are you a baker then?

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Originally posted by UKMan@1 December 2003 - 21:00
    Are you a baker then?
    naa can&#39;t cook for shit man . do have one of those bread machines dough makes a mean motherfucking bun even my cousins think so

6. Lounge   -   #66
    my 2 cents to "infamousalbo101", if you even have to ask about it then chances are your not at the right age for it yet. I&#39;m in agreeance with SensualGardening (page 3).

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Poster
    well its not good to think with ur d*** lol well im serious you really have to think about what effect it gonna have on ur life and on the life of the girl when u get older mabe you really wanna be with a girl but she finds out about you haveing sex with all these girls then breaking up with them do u think she is gonna want u then ?

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Ok, my two cents...

I&#39;m 20 now and I first had sex when I was 14. Since then I slept with several people, but I only truly enjoyed it with the people I cared for. I had enough one night stands and I can honestly say I grew a bit tired of them. It&#39;s the worst sex there is and it gains you nothing (except when you&#39;re particulary horny ).

( guys, I think I&#39;m considering being...I can&#39;t say it....)

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Originally posted by Skweeky@1 December 2003 - 22:27

( guys, I think I&#39;m considering being...I can&#39;t say it....)
    A Nun

10. Lounge   -   #70
    infamousalbo101 - are u still involved in ur post - i just haven&#39;t seen any of your new replies...

idk if u still care to hear but i am 17 yr old and am still a virgin... (yeah i&#39;m a pretty open person as u are) and it&#39;s not like i couldn&#39;t get any if i wanted to. to answer ur question: i think that u are too young to be having sex - i am too young to have sex.

why are you having sex?

not to be offensive or to encourage this: but if it is just to feel good then y aren&#39;t u involved in drugs and masturbation?

if u want to stop having sex (u called it an addiction like thing) u will seriously need an accountability partner... someone who u will tell them when u fail or feel tempted to have sex. (ask someone older that u hold as to be very wise) - if u feel that there is no reason not to have sex when the opportunity is there then there will be no reason to hold back.

i don&#39;t have sex because i believe that it will be great in marriage and i don&#39;t want to taint it by having it with someone i&#39;m not fully devoted to.

~i think to myself - what would be possibly better than doing something that is one of the best if not the best feeling, (so media says) with a girl that i&#39;ll love enough to commit to spend the rest of my life with. I just don&#39;t wanna possibly taint that chance with lust.

As odd as it sounds there is happiness in abstinence my friend.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast