Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Sex

Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@30 November 2003 - 23:34
    Last year on my birthday which in on January 27 (i turned 13) i lost my virginty with my ex-girl friend

i was very nervous but very horny but sure enough i lasted 10 mminutes with her in the bed

then a few weeks later i had sex with her friend and we broke up

as it went on i became a sexaholic and i still am i had sex with at least 11 girls during 2003

no that its 2003 and im almost 14 in januray 2 more months ive feel my addiction is stronger

but i wouldnt belive that many kids my age had sex as much as me so i asked around in school and most kids havent and i was amazed i didnt think me my cousin nick and my friend mersim were the only ones so i got happy and i fuck more then ever

do u think that im at the right age to be having sex so much ??
    Holy shit! Congratulations Sir! I mean to lose you virginity at 13 and fuck alot of other girls this deserves a applause!

Have a cookie too

O ya you eat your cookie, eat it gooooood. I'm having doubts sure you can losing your virginity is believable but 11 other girls? "You still be dreaming"
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #82
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Now THATS sarcasm

@Inf......even tho you post and ran dude I think you should have known what response you were gonna get spouting crap like that, even if (and thats a big IF) it is true it's nothing to be proud of at your age.
    And from a personal point of view, that kind of thinking is nothing to be proud of at any age

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 December 2003 - 20:26
    Now THATS sarcasm

@Inf......even tho you post and ran dude I think you should have known what response you were gonna get spouting crap like that, even if (and thats a big IF) it is true it's nothing to be proud of at your age.
    And from a personal point of view, that kind of thinking is nothing to be proud of at any age

Jonno B)
    my post is suppose to be sarcastic?

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Did'nt you mean it that way??

thats how I read it

Sorry

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #85
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by neattairoski@1 December 2003 - 05:08
    @ infamousalbo101 play on playa
    thank you im back now and im not liying im not pethict i have a life thats y im not on this forum all day
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Lounge   -   #86
    ahhh FUCK all of you with negitive posts dont be madd cause you get no pussy

B)

7. Lounge   -   #87
    And to everybody the the postive posts tryin to help me out and supporting me and actually beliving me thank you

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Dude, most of the replies here tried to offer advice and most of us stated "True or Not"

Don't get snotty, posting something like that shows your maturity and proves you are not ready for such things.

No offence meant from me dude, just trying to offer advice, I would'nt like to see you in the same sad situation so many are in.

It's called concern

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    i DID congratuate you did i not? but i have suspiscions

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Just like a few members have been saying, make sure you dont get a girl pregnant.

That will really suck and you will have to pay child support and shit like that.

Dont worry man you dont have an adiction im sure it will wear of when you get older.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast