Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longhorn To Sell For $1.58

Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    ANTI LONG HORN POST......
    I LOVE IT

"stealth kill M$ Long Shot"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Lol third world country their not even close just shows how narrow minded some amercians are.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Or how thick and petty some non americans are.

The TWN's international secretariat is based in Penang, Malaysia. It has offices in Delhi, India; Montevideo, Uruguay (for South America); Geneva; and Accra, Ghana. The Third World Network has affiliated organizations in several Third World countries, including India, the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Peru, Ethiopia, Uruguay, Mexico, Ghana, South Africa and Senegal. It also cooperates with several organizations in the North.

The Asian tigers - South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, except for their big cities, their maquiladora-type production facilities, a small middle class and a much smaller ruling elite should probably be considered Third World countries as well, since their populations are overwhelmingly rural, agrarian and poor.
    http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:alDRtR...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
    The 15 European Union countries, Canada and several third-world countries including Malaysia and Indonesia still favor adopting a new legally binding convention protecting the world's forests.

I don't have time for this shit, search it yourself.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    The Asian tigers - South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, except for their big cities, their maquiladora-type production facilities, a small middle class and a much smaller ruling elite should probably be considered Third World countries as well, since their populations are overwhelmingly rural, agrarian and poor

I'd just like to point out I'm South Korean and I did go to major countries as well as cities. They do have an agrarian society in far south and in coastal areas, but as a whole, South Korea is no where near Third World. They have running water, food, supermarkets, and such even in the those rural areas. They also have arcades, carnivals, churches, etc.....not anything close to 3rd world to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12