Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Nonofficial Drug Thread

BANNED
    First of all BDoob, you should spell out what drugs you are talking about. Are you suggesting legal crack houses?

You cannot legalise something that is illegal under international law. Even in Holland, grass is not legal, it's decriminalised.

Prisons, BTW, are full of people who break the law.

Kids should be encouraged to lead a drug-free life, and yes, that includes nicotine, alcohol and even caffeine.

Talking in private with mates, is different to talking in public on a forum. I'm sure if this conversation was between you and I, we would have a lot to talk about, but not here.

Kids, don't take drugs -- full stop!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by pol@2 December 2003 - 17:26
    i just dont think its responsible to say that drugs are ok or harmless on this forum. there's lots of younger, impressionable people here.
    couldnt agree with you more pol...

if adults want to debate it... that's an adults choice..... but kids use this place too, and they're not getting any choice....

3. Lounge   -   #23
    spiders fed on drugged up flies
    How did they get the fly to smoke a joint ?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    @ozbabe-in all truthfulness, i don't think i stole a single piece of software before i joined this forum. ever. but after i joined i got some serials, i got it sorted. so now i'm glad. how is that any different than drugs? you can go to jail for both. i'm sorry but i don't see a big difference, and not only that, i was proposing a thread/section where CURRENT USERS could discuss drug related issues without being harassed, as what is happening now. that is completely different than telling young kids to start using.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED
    Do you remember the poll\thread we had a while back MS, where people were asked their age? We have a large amount of members under 18, a large proportion of the whole forum. Some 12 $ 13, these are kids, who interact between us adults, (you are an adult, aren't you?) are impressionable. We have a duty to them to not encourage them to do anything that can fuck their lives up. If you want to talk drugs, go somewhere else and do it, this is not the place.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 09:37
    in all truthfulness, i don't think i stole a single piece of software before i joined this forum.  ever.  but after i joined i got some serials, i got it sorted.  so now i'm glad.  how is that any different than drugs?  you can go to jail for both.  i'm sorry but i don't see a big difference, and not only that, i was proposing a thread/section where CURRENT USERS could discuss drug related issues without being harassed, as what is happening now.  that is completely different than telling young kids to start using.
    no-one is saying you are telling kids to start using, or harassing you. in muchspl2's first post it says "Discuss", you are givng your views and i'm giving mine. if they dont meet up then it does'nt mean i'm harassing you.

i know you're post was meant to make a point jokingly, you said "you can go to jail for both. i'm sorry but i don't see a big difference" - well if you dont know the risks, health wise and others, then you dont know much about drugs.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    way to change the subject rikk but how is stealing serial numbers any worse than doing drugs? can't you go to jail for both?

pol-the prisons in this country are harsh, the health risks of going to prison here are great, no matter what they sent you for(drugs or software pirating).

oh and pol, when someone puts something that looks like

@ozbabe-

it means they aren't talking to you k?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@2 December 2003 - 04:31
    First of all BDoob, you should spell out what drugs you are talking about. Are you suggesting legal crack houses?

You cannot legalise something that is illegal under international law. Even in Holland, grass is not legal, it's decriminalised.

Prisons, BTW, are full of people who break the law.

Kids should be encouraged to lead a drug-free life, and yes, that includes nicotine, alcohol and even caffeine.

Talking in private with mates, is different to talking in public on a forum. I'm sure if this conversation was between you and I, we would have a lot to talk about, but not here.

Kids, don't take drugs -- full stop!

I agree with you 100 percent Billy D........Kids should not be encouraged to take drugs.

I have children and I personaly hope that they get by in life without
    partaking.

I do believe that they should hear all of the facts and not just one
    side of the story.

By not talking about such matters openly.......we are teaching our
    kids that they are not capable of making informed decisions.

I will never believe that it is better to keep children in the
    dark...........and by saying that something isbad and leaving it at that.
    That is exactly what we are doing.

I have been on the internet and posting in forums for a long time now.
    As I am sure you have been Billy.

I dont think that censoring ones self is the thing to do.
    I say let one speak his mind.......There will always be a voice of reason to balance things.

Peace brotherdoobie B)

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 09:47
    way to change the subject rikk but how is stealing serial numbers any worse than doing drugs? can't you go to jail for both?

pol-the prisons in this country are harsh, the health risks of going to prison here are great, no matter what they sent you for(drugs or software pirating).

oh and pol, when someone puts something that looks like

@ozbabe-

it means they aren't talking to you k?
    i clicked on 'qoute' before you edited MS, before it had @ozbabe - sorry i'm a slower typist than you and cant keep up with your edits, 2 now in this last one.

my point was that i dont see prison sentences as being the biggest drawback to taking drugs, i'm not talking about weed here, but the kind of drugs you are talking about when you even have to mention prison stretches.

so if you want to post the good points of these kind of drugs, then i'll post the bad.

edit - k ?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 December 2003 - 10:37
    @ozbabe-in all truthfulness, i don't think i stole a single piece of software before i joined this forum.  ever.  but after i joined i got some serials, i got it sorted.  so now i'm glad.  how is that any different than drugs?  you can go to jail for both.  i'm sorry but i don't see a big difference, and not only that, i was proposing a thread/section where CURRENT USERS could discuss drug related issues without being harassed, as what is happening now.  that is completely different than telling young kids to start using.
    Obviously you havent been around any one thats on drugs and seen how drugs can fuck your life up.

How the fucken shit can you compare downloading software to taking drugs. Think about what you just posted and you will see how stupid it is.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast