Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Board Error

If we were able to start polls, there would be a few post-sluts around here.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Originally posted by Bender@13 February 2003 - 16:32
    If members would be able to start new polls, certain people from Louisville, Kentucky would abuse it.
    What idea for a poll did you have, Vegeta?
    to be honest i was just going to ask that what do the users here think that,if there r many users on kazaa,edonkey,morpheus(i.e.the whole shit network incliding bearshare,limewire,etc),emule,other.

if some mod or others who can post polls,liked it and post it,than i'll be very thankfull to them

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by vegeta+14 February 2003 - 02:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegeta @ 14 February 2003 - 02:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bender@13 February 2003 - 16:32
    If members would be able to start new polls, certain people from Louisville, Kentucky would abuse it.
    What idea for a poll did you have, Vegeta?
    to be honest i was just going to ask that what do the users here think that,if there r many users on kazaa,edonkey,morpheus(i.e.the whole shit network incliding bearshare,limewire,etc),emule,other.

if some mod or others who can post polls,liked it and post it,than i&#39;ll be very thankfull to them [/b][/quote]
    you could always start a thread in the lounge and not use a poll

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    but it will be better to post as a poll.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by vegeta@16 February 2003 - 03:59
    Give it up buddy...it will never happen.They will give you one after you risk life,liberty and the pursuit of a better board.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+16 February 2003 - 10:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 16 February 2003 - 10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--vegeta@16 February 2003 - 03:59
    Give it up buddy...it will never happen.They will give you one after you risk life,liberty and the pursuit of a better board. [/b][/quote]
    i gave up long ago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12