Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alcohol 120% Vs. Nero

BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2+4 December 2003 - 05:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 4 December 2003 - 05:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wizzandabe@4 December 2003 - 13:14
    I dont even have Roaxi installed. I use A120% along with Roxio 6.
    witch is it

I find people who bought a pc that had roxio stay with it even after knowing its downfalls
    same thing with norton users [/b][/quote]
    lmfao couldnt agree more...norton hahahaha

ok now to the topic....tsk tsk dont compare alcohol 120% and nero..... why divide when you can unite? NERO+ALCOHOL is the best&#33;

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    You can&#39;t compare Alcohol with Nero.
    Alcohol is specifically designed to backup copy protected CDs. Nero isn&#39;t.
    Nero is an overall burner which allows you to create CD compilations like Audio CDs, Video CDs, Super Video CDs, CD Extra, UDF, Bootable CDs, etc. You can&#39;t do this with Alcohol.

Alcohol should be compared with BlindWrite or CloneCD, which are also burning programs that try to beat copy protections.
    Nero should be compared with Roxio&#39;s Easy CD Creator or WinOnCd, which are overall burners too.

PS: Everyone who uses EZ CD Cremator must have another burning program because it can&#39;t burn BIN/CUE files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12