Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duke Nukem 3d Atomic Edition

Poster
    Ok i tried that, but the ported thing lost me sorry, i tried THIS but still no luck, the screen will freeze, any further suggestions?

Dave

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    bumpety bump

3. Games   -   #13
    Bluetack Mod
    for the ported version i posted, to do this, first make a folder and copy the ported files that you downloaded from the site into it(can be downloaded again from here). Next, you need to copy the "duke3d.grp" file into the folder. Next, you run the setup.exe and set everything to your liking. Now, when you first run the game, it will ask you if you want to extract the .CON files from the .GRP file and select yes. This should be it you should be set to play now.

The only downside to this ported version is that there is no working network playing yet and alot of the TCs are incompatible.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Whenever i try to dl that file, it doesent work, as a zip file it will not open, does it need to be re-named?

Dave

5. Games   -   #15
    Bluetack Mod
    No you shouldnt need to. Also make sure you are not using a download manager becuase that link is not a direct download link and some managers will pick up and try to download the web page instead being that it ends in .zip. I will email you the file. Hopefully it works.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    thanks allot that worked great, now playin all day!

cheers

Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12