Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kl Extensions V0.57a

Rocko's Avatar Poster
    reinstall 2.4.2 and password will be erased.

Rocko

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    well here's a question (again)

are you gonna update extensions to work with 2.6?? cause now it access/modifies the memory at the wrong places, and that's a shame! i mean, extensions is the best out there and a lot of people will agree with me. so is there gonna be an update of kl exensions in the future??? :helpsmile:

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    nsane's Avatar .
    Originally posted by RileyF@8 January 2004 - 05:21
    well here's a question (again)

are you gonna update extensions to work with 2.6?? cause now it access/modifies the memory at the wrong places, and that's a shame! i mean, extensions is the best out there and a lot of people will agree with me. so is there gonna be an update of kl exensions in the future??? :helpsmile:
    u can find KLE 0.57a on my site, which i have set not to crash kazaa 2.6 with some options still avalible

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Originally posted by nsane+8 January 2004 - 13:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsane @ 8 January 2004 - 13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RileyF@8 January 2004 - 05:21
    well here&#39;s a question (again)

are you gonna update extensions to work with 2.6?? cause now it access/modifies the memory at the wrong places, and that&#39;s a shame&#33; i mean, extensions is the best out there and a lot of people will agree with me. so is there gonna be an update of kl exensions in the future???&nbsp; :helpsmile:
    u can find KLE 0.57a on my site, which i have set not to crash kazaa 2.6 with some options still avalible [/b][/quote]
    yeah i know i saw it before, but still it&#39;s not the real deal you know

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    nsane's Avatar .
    Originally posted by RileyF+8 January 2004 - 06:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RileyF &#064; 8 January 2004 - 06:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nsane@8 January 2004 - 13:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-RileyF
    @8 January 2004 - 05:21

are you gonna update extensions to work with 2.6?? cause now it access/modifies the memory at the wrong places, and that&#39;s a shame&#33; i mean, extensions is the best out there and a lot of people will agree with me. so is there gonna be an update of kl exensions in the future??? :helpsmile:

u can find KLE 0.57a on my site, which i have set not to crash kazaa 2.6 with some options still avalible
    yeah i know i saw it before, but still it&#39;s not the real deal you know [/b][/quote]
    no its KLE v0.57a, i just included 3 reg files,1 for install, and 2 to turn it on and off

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Originally posted by nsane+8 January 2004 - 13:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsane @ 8 January 2004 - 13:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RileyF@8 January 2004 - 06:19
    Originally posted by nsane@8 January 2004 - 13:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-RileyF
    @8 January 2004 - 05:21

are you gonna update extensions to work with 2.6?? cause now it access/modifies the memory at the wrong places, and that&#39;s a shame&#33; i mean, extensions is the best out there and a lot of people will agree with me. so is there gonna be an update of kl exensions in the future??? :helpsmile:

yeah i know i saw it before, but still it&#39;s not the real deal you know
    no its KLE v0.57a, i just included 3 reg files,1 for install, and 2 to turn it on and off [/b][/quote]
    tried yours but it crashes, so , rocko we really need your help &#33;&#33; :helpsmile:

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Rocko are you still working on this or any other projects for Klite? I just read your news post on o-townnet "Kazaa Lite K++ dead".

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Rocko's Avatar Poster
    I loss interest in Kazaa a long time ago. But KLExtensions is open source anyone can change and make it compatible with newer versions of Kazaa. The only tool requiered is PowerBASIC windows compiler which can be downloaded with emule.

Rocko

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    Deberias de haber dicho I lost no I loss.

¿Porque no te dedicas a intentar implementar una aplicacion para que se puedan compartir archivos parciales en la red de fasttrack?¿Te imaginas compartir los .dat tambien?Apuesto a que volverias a encontrar el interes perdido.Y si lo pides apuesto a que esta gente te financia el proyecto

Y no digas que es imposible porque sabes que no hay nada imposible.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    rocko please come back 4 just 1 last update 2 klextensions and make it compatible w/ 2.6
    then your wrk here will b done but seriously rocko, we need u 4 klite 2.6&#33;
    tYiA

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast