Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Usa Law Policy!

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kAb@6 December 2003 - 20:05

if you're flaming the usa law policy, can I flame the french army policies? 

dont get me started...  
    Of course you can. You're free to tell everybody about the highness strenght valiancy and exeptional morality of our army and politicians

@Loomis: Merci de ton soutient Faut pas leur en vouloir. Ils n'ont probablement pas été à l'école très longtemps. héhé...Tabarnak!

@3rd gen noob: Could you reduce the dimension of your stfu please ? It makes the board dificult to read. thx in advance

2. Lounge   -   #22
    m.lawrence's Avatar KazaaLite User
    We all live in glass houses.I lived in Qc. thirty some years and never felt more like I belonged after I finally moved out of there.I have absolutely no sympathy for the french who whine about trampled civil rights.However,I also understand the nesessity of the "quiet revolution".The American's? Don't get me started.But who among us and our nation's do not have some nasty karma due? U.S. law policy sucks? Show me a country who's laws are fair to everyone. Is it fair that in many countries in the world you can be executed for what you think?Or who you like to f**k?Fortunately for most of us the laws of Saudi Arabia or Singapore do not affect us at all.Iran passed a death sentence on Madonna years ago for that lovely tune "Papa don't preach".But do we seriously care what the Iranians pass in terms of laws?The "problem" with U.S. policy is that it affects many people in the world,not just Americans.But since the Americans can back up their policies with unrivaled military strength,there's little that can be done to dissuade them.

3. Lounge   -   #23

4. Lounge   -   #24
    internet.news

5. Lounge   -   #25
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by m.lawrence@6 December 2003 - 22:11
    We all live in glass houses.I lived in Qc. thirty some years and never felt more like I belonged after I finally moved out of there.I have absolutely no sympathy for the french who whine about trampled civil rights.However,I also understand the nesessity of the "quiet revolution".The American's? Don't get me started.But who among us and our nation's do not have some nasty karma due? U.S. law policy sucks? Show me a country who's laws are fair to everyone. Is it fair that in many countries in the world you can be executed for what you think?Or who you like to f**k?Fortunately for most of us the laws of Saudi Arabia or Singapore do not affect us at all.Iran passed a death sentence on Madonna years ago for that lovely tune "Papa don't preach".But do we seriously care what the Iranians pass in terms of laws?The "problem" with U.S. policy is that it affects many people in the world,not just Americans.But since the Americans can back up their policies with unrivaled military strength,there's little that can be done to dissuade them.
    The point is that lots of US people like to boast about how much freedom and justice is important and respected in their country, which is not the case.

Comparing the us laws to the feodals one in use in Iran..... Everybody knows that Iran is not a democraty, but they are still people who doesn't know about the US unfair system. & most of western european countries law are by far better than us law. ( I speack only about US penal laws, because Usa national commercial laws are pretty good )

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    "blah blah blah.... "

"It only happens in the USA.. Blah blah blah... "

You don't give a shit about this guy. Admit it. This is just an opportunity for you to jump on on your soapbox and show how much better you think the french are.

Grow up!!

It does happen everywhere.

I've been jailed unfairly even in Canada but I didn't take it to an international forum and start whining that I was being discriminated against because of some minority bullshit.
    I was in the wrong place, in the wrong company, at the wrong time.
    It happens.

Damn I wish I was some poor, misunderstood, maligned frenchman then, if that's all it takes to have people bail you out of jail and pay your legal defense.
    I think I'd still stop short of calling down an entire nation because of my stupidity though.

But, no..... You wanna go to war over it. Keep it up! This is how it starts.

Tell me I'm wrong about you, the guy with the military dictator for an avatar!

And what's the connection here?

The bravery of Leonidas and the treason of Ephialtes impressed Hitler, asit does almost every schoolboy. The incident is referred to again in MeinKampf (Chap. VIII, Vol. I), where Hitler compares the German troops thatfell in France and Flanders to the Greeks at Thermopylae, the treachery ofEphialtes being suggested as the prototype of the defeatist policy of theGerman politicians towards the end of the Great War.
    You got some shit up your sleeve boy, try to deny that

7. Lounge   -   #27
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@7 December 2003 - 01:39
    "blah blah blah.... "

"It only happens in the USA.. Blah blah blah... "

You don't give a shit about this guy. Admit it. This is just an opportunity for you to jump on on your soapbox and show how much better you think the french are.

Grow up!!

It does happen everywhere.

I've been jailed unfairly even in Canada but I didn't take it to an international forum and start whining that I was being discriminated against because of some minority bullshit.
    I was in the wrong place, in the wrong company, at the wrong time.
    It happens.

Damn I wish I was some poor, misunderstood, maligned frenchman then, if that's all it takes to have people bail you out of jail and pay your legal defense.
    I think I'd still stop short of calling down an entire nation because of my stupidity though.

But, no..... You wanna go to war over it. Keep it up! This is how it starts.

Tell me I'm wrong about you, the guy with the military dictator for an avatar!

And what's the connection here?

The bravery of Leonidas and the treason of Ephialtes impressed Hitler, asit does almost every schoolboy. The incident is referred to again in MeinKampf (Chap. VIII, Vol. I), where Hitler compares the German troops thatfell in France and Flanders to the Greeks at Thermopylae, the treachery ofEphialtes being suggested as the prototype of the defeatist policy of theGerman politicians towards the end of the Great War.
    You got some shit up your sleeve boy, try to deny that
    Common! This is not the first story of injustice you've heard which happend in USA

Did you know that a guy who kill someone and a nother who steal twice a pizza can get the same penalty? Yes because you get a penalty for repeating your crime. It's written on the texts, and applicated. Such thingdoesn't exist in France for example. I don't mean that french law are that great, but they are not that unfair.

I quoted this story because I saw the guy on the news in France and the guy could be french or not, it wouln't change anything to my point. I'm not crying & saying "you bad american people why are you so malicious aginst us? "

My former avatar : is a photo of Charles de Gaules. This guy wasn't a dictator at all browse your books deeper please!

And for my name "Leonidas", it's just a very common one in Belgium. I guess you see ghosts everywhere

8. Lounge   -   #28
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    what happened to all those brits in that american concentration camp (in cuba i think). i havent heard anything for ages?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Oh the irony

I guess you see ghosts everywhere

How old are you ? 14? 15?

I'm done with this one, you don't have the capacity to have an adult conversation.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    admit your wrong or stop posting. it's more dignified

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast