Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Is K-lite Being Hunted

habakuks_hotline
    My understanding was that K++ eventually would stop functioning because the supernode option is turned off by default and the newer versions of kmd ignore K++ because it is based on an older version of KazAa. And a p2p network can not function without supernodes.
    Would not the logical step be to get as many Kazaa Lite users as possible to enable the option to function as a supernode?
    So hereby I'd like to ask all of you to switch your supernode option on and save Kazaa lite!!!

Daniel

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    --Spam--
    Someone should base a new version of Kazaa Lite K++ on the new KMD 2.6 and release it secretly.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Same here, I am not a programer, but i can tell you if someone has the know how to program a new kazaa lite. I will host it on my website since i currently share 92 gigs on kazaa lite. We cant let a kazaa lite dream die, its just like the company i remember when i was 13 FUBU for us by us its for the people not companies. I am asking any programers if you wanna create a new kazaa lite i will host it as long as i live.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by --Spam--@9 December 2003 - 22:05
    Someone should base a new version of Kazaa Lite K++ on the new KMD 2.6 and release it secretly.
    If you release it secretly nobody will use it because nobody will know it exists...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by barbarossa+10 December 2003 - 10:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 10 December 2003 - 10:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin---Spam--@9 December 2003 - 22:05
    If you release it secretly nobody will use it because nobody will know it exists...

[/b][/quote]
    yeah right..
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 10:07 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12