Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: K-lite 2...............

Originally posted by RileyF+13 December 2003 - 07:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RileyF @ 13 December 2003 - 07:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jimmyboy@13 December 2003 - 09:24
    Once we are done testing,we will have a download link available, Hopefully tomorrow. We are also working on changing the toolbar icons,so far it&#39;s going great.
    so you&#39;re revamping the regular kazaa 2.6 in a KLK++ one. nice&#33; to make it popular you should use the same outlook (icons, menu&#39;s etc) as KLK++ cause many people are familiar with it.. so that&#39;s a big point to make it popular as also the name is important.. Lite is wellknown all over the world.. when you change you&#39;re program name to ultimate kazaa (or something) people will think &#39;what the hell is that&#39; but&#39;s that&#39;s not what you get when you keep &#39;lite&#39; in the name.. people know it and willing to test it.. so i like the idea KLR --&#62; Kazaa Lite Revolution this will people let know it&#39;s back&#33; [/b][/quote]
    We are almost finished with our version,It will be called Kaza Lite Revolution (KLR).Thanks to Vargas for the name. We also added file manager and multi-user support to our version of KLExensions. Well talk to you guys later,I&#39;m going back to work on our KLR. Kazaa Lite will never die&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by jimmyboy@14 December 2003 - 01:42
    It will be called Kaza Lite Revolution (KLR).
    WooHoo&#33; :
    BTW thats "Kaza la Raza" for those that habla espanol

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    Someone seed it on Supr.

4. File Sharing   -   #64
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition

5. File Sharing   -   #65
    Originally posted by Vargas+14 December 2003 - 01:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vargas @ 14 December 2003 - 01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jimmyboy@14 December 2003 - 01:42
    It will be called Kaza Lite Revolution (KLR).
    WooHoo&#33; :
    BTW thats "Kaza la Raza" for those that habla espanol [/b][/quote]

6. File Sharing   -   #66
    wow man&#33; great name also funny about that kaza la raza it&#39;s hilarious&#33;
    but a few qeustions:
    when you do a search now with 2.6 there&#39;s apearing now an adspace (yeah it&#39;s empty cause it&#39;s blocked by host) above the search field (the half of the page is adspace&#33;&#33; ) it&#39;s very annoying such a small search result place, so will this adspace that&#39;s showing with each new search will be deleted?? please

you said allready that we could change the frontpage , is there a same chance we could change the start tab webpage being displayed in the search tab, cause if not i think you should get rid of the start tab all the way cause it doesn&#39;t have any advantage, so delete it or make it an option.

are you also changing the green color of kazaa into the blue of KL? that would be neat

ok that was it.

btw i hope it&#39;s the first RC is done soon, for now can you post some screenshots of the integration of you KLE and options panel or something like that, just to make sure it&#39;s not an hoax cause i would really really be disappointed and i think with me many others. and could you host the unpacked kazaa 2.6 somewhere so we could also have a look in it. that would be neat

7. File Sharing   -   #67
    Cool I&#39;ll download Kazaa Lite Revoloution when it&#39;s out. It would be great if KL extensions was supported.... the feature I want from that the most is the shell open. the accelerator would be good too of course if you put in those two things I&#39;m happy.

8. File Sharing   -   #68
    I second that&#33;

I got hacked 6 times in 30 secs whilst "shudder" I tried KMD.

Since then I&#39;ve given up with P2P. But now this Kazaa Lite Revolution&#39;s coming out, I&#39;ll continue...

9. File Sharing   -   #69
    well since it&#39;s being a few days ago that you answered, and you said it would be ready in a few days and it is still not here i was really wondering, how&#39;s the proces going? I&#39;m curious i want to see it and with me many others.. can you givre us a sneak preview? or will there be public beta&#39;s?? or you&#39;re releasing the final package @ once??? well just want to know..

10. File Sharing   -   #70
    Poster
    Originally posted by RileyF@17 December 2003 - 12:04
    well since it&#39;s being a few days ago that you answered, and you said it would be ready in a few days and it is still not here i was really wondering, how&#39;s the proces going? I&#39;m curious i want to see it and with me many others.. can you givre us a sneak preview? or will there be public beta&#39;s?? or you&#39;re releasing the final package @ once??? well just want to know..
    RileyF, this guy really does look like a hoaxer to me, these posts are the only ones he&#39;s made , so guys i really wouldnt get your hopes up (although the features stated are good, and he could prove me wrong, but i seriously doubt it), so check out the other versions of 2.6 or stick to 2.4.3 with angent smiths updates B)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567