Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Fault The Content Of Emule

Originally posted by guit_steel@11 December 2003 - 23:09
    I can get 4500MB a day, so im happy.
    Holy cow! Talk about a dl hero!

I usually dl a gig or two depending on how long my puter is on. I sometimes felt a bit guilty for taking so much out of the system, but I guess a gig or two isn't a high amount. Thanx for easing my mind.
    glad i could help
    im happy with the speed, even though i can theoretically get 6GB a day, but if i download any faster, id have to spend more money on dvd-rs. Which my current batch have totally screwed up, so thats 20 quid down the drain.

A gig or two isnt a huge amount at all. Besides when you download, then you become a seeder so it helps spreads files even more, so dont be ashamed.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    lol @ guit_steel, i thought you meant 2700MB, and didnt know it was actually 2 700MB (with the space)

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Same here. I only leave 2 or 3 GB free on my hd so I can sahre as many files as possible. When that fills up I have to start burning and it's a pain to burn more than 2 or 3 GB a day so 2 GB is usually my limit. Heck, even at that rate I cannot possibley listen or watch all I dl.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    ive had to download a few GBs of stuff again on mule because 11 dvd-rs didnt record well... (some files are usable, but others wont). Glad thing emule keeps track of these, i just found them in the list again and readded them

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    it takes the herd so long to follow....

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12