Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ocing My P4 2.4c

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+11 December 2003 - 23:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power &#064; 11 December 2003 - 23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater@11 December 2003 - 23:50
    dude, omfg...dont OC if you dont kno wat ur doing&#33;&#33;
    if you wanna good performace buy better parts
    who said i don&#39;t know wat i&#39;m doing? i&#39;m only asking how i can access my fsb/ratio changing thing. cuz my bios is weird[/b][/quote]
    You want someone to say it? Ok, I will. You don&#39;t know what your doing.

And read the second sentence where TheFilePirater said get better parts. Now that&#39;s wisdom for ya.
    i know, vb and clocker seem to not like ocing, but i do.
    One other thing abu, stop telling people how I think about things. You did that in another thread where you said I was confused (I wasn&#39;t). I can speak for myself.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    What do you mean you don&#39;t care about changing RAM ratios.
    Is your RAM running at the same speed as your FSB?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by clocker@12 December 2003 - 01:45
    Is your RAM running at the same speed as your FSB?
    rite now, it&#39;s 1:1. i can&#39;t change it. in advanced bios, there&#39;s a huge list with stuff. but nothing bout ram or ratios

and in bios features, theres 3 things. the clock speed is called Foxspeed. wtf? i have to call ibuypower bout this shit.

does flashing bios fix the prob?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    There’s love in this thread.

Lots of Love.....

I think he meant he doesn&#39;t see anything about changing Ram Ratios, clocker.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+12 December 2003 - 01:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 &#064; 12 December 2003 - 01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 December 2003 - 23:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater
    @11 December 2003 - 23:50
    dude, omfg...dont OC if you dont kno wat ur doing&#33;&#33;
    if you wanna good performace buy better parts

who said i don&#39;t know wat i&#39;m doing? i&#39;m only asking how i can access my fsb/ratio changing thing. cuz my bios is weird
    You want someone to say it? Ok, I will. You don&#39;t know what your doing.

And read the second sentence where TheFilePirater said get better parts. Now that&#39;s wisdom for ya.
    i know, vb and clocker seem to not like ocing, but i do.
    One other thing abu, stop telling people how I think about things. You did that in another thread where you said I was confused (I wasn&#39;t). I can speak for myself. [/b][/quote]
    and maybe perhaps filepirater or urself would like to donate money to the abu fund?

and yea, u guys are always skeptical bout everything i say. even more skeptical when i talke bout ocing my cpu

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by adamp2p@12 December 2003 - 01:41
    I suggest to you, abu that you should post this same request on a different forum, like abxzone
    i posted this at forums.extremeoverclocking.com. so far, no helpful replies

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    why dont you try there? abx is a great forum (nowhere near the personality of this forum, but quite the knowhow)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by adamp2p@12 December 2003 - 02:06
    why dont you try there? abx is a great forum (nowhere near the personality of this forum, but quite the knowhow)
    ok. do u know anything bout htis?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+12 December 2003 - 08:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 12 December 2003 - 08:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adamp2p@12 December 2003 - 02:06
    why dont you try there?&nbsp; abx is a great forum (nowhere near the personality of this forum, but quite the knowhow)
    ok. do u know anything bout htis? [/b][/quote]
    No I have not the slightest idea. Now that I finished the most difficult class of my life (Calculus 2), I might just have enough free time to play around with my computer.

If I had the money I would buy a fast P4, an Abit IC7-Max3 mobo and some PC 4200 memory with low cas latency, get some water cooling and overclock to 3.7 GHz.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by adamp2p+12 December 2003 - 02:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamp2p &#064; 12 December 2003 - 02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 December 2003 - 08:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-adamp2p
    @12 December 2003 - 02:06

ok. do u know anything bout htis?
    No I have not the slightest idea. Now that I finished the most difficult class of my life (Calculus 2), I might just have enough free time to play around with my computer.

If I had the money I would buy a fast P4, an Abit IC7-Max3 mobo and some PC 4200 memory with low cas latency, get some water cooling and overclock to 3.7 GHz. [/b][/quote]
    with pc4200, u can get to 4ghz at least. many people at overclockers.com go up to 4.5

well, then again, u really don&#39;t need to oc anyway. u got a monster that&#39;ll last u a while

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast