Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nudity Around Kids

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I have been in my underwear (very few times) around her but cut that out totally 'cause my my johnson sometimes peaks out the bottom.
    Really speaking, you should stop wearing thongs altogether.

===

Seriously, do you think this issue is different being a step-dad? My sister's husband is in a similar situation with one of her kids but not the other. Whereas my sister is the same as me and has no hang-ups about walking round in the nude, he won't even change in front of the girls.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I have been in my underwear (very few times) around her but cut that out totally 'cause my my johnson sometimes peaks out the bottom.

===

Seriously, do you think this issue is different being a step-dad? My sister's husband is in a similar situation with one of her kids but not the other. Whereas my sister is the same as me and has no hang-ups about walking round in the nude, he won't even change in front of the girls.
    There is definitely an issue. I've been around since she was 2 but we all moved together right around her turning 4. It may have been different if she was used to seeing me from her babyhood. Now, it would be unheard of from my standpoint.

There was time, she was supposed to be in bed and I was in my underwear. I jumped on the computer to pay some bills and she came in next to me to complain about a bug in her room. She looked down and said, "Ewww Daddy!".

I looked down and my johnson and balls were hanging out of my underwear.

Nooooo!!!

Never will happen again I tell ya. I get out of bed for any reason and I'll have eat least shorts or pjs on.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

===

There is definitely an issue. I've been around since she was 2 but we all moved together right around her turning 4. It may have been different if she was used to seeing me from her babyhood. Now, it would be unheard of from my standpoint.

There was time, she was supposed to be in bed and I was in my underwear. I jumped on the computer to pay some bills and she came in next to me to complain about a bug in her room. She looked down and said, "Ewww Daddy!".

I looked down and my johnson and balls were hanging out of my underwear.

Nooooo!!!

Never will happen again I tell ya. I get out of bed for any reason and I'll have eat least shorts or pjs on.
    Musta been a shocker!

My sister thought there was nothing wrong in it and told me that her husband was being 'silly' - I told her that I agreed with his, and your, point of view.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky
    The past few weeks I noticed that there is a lot of difference in the general attitude towards this topic, and I'm wondering what you guys think about it.

-Is it ok for parents to be naked around their kids?
    -If yes, what's the age limit?
    -Is underwear acceptable?
    -Does it only count for parents or also for close relatives?
    -Etc...

(I'll answer later on)

Yes
    since they started asking questions I dont think need answering yet
    yes
    girls seem to be comfatable around women in their undies,my son respects others privacy now(9),wouldn't want another male adult sitting round with his bits hanging out in front of my kids(they may realise I've been short changed )

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky
    The past few weeks I noticed that there is a lot of difference in the general attitude towards this topic, and I'm wondering what you guys think about it.

-Is it ok for parents to be naked around their kids?
    -If yes, what's the age limit?
    -Is underwear acceptable?
    -Does it only count for parents or also for close relatives?
    -Etc...

(I'll answer later on)

Yes
    since they started asking questions I dont think need answering yet
    yes
    girls seem to be comfatable around women in their undies,my son respects others privacy now(9),wouldn't want another male adult sitting round with his bits hanging out in front of my kids(they may realise I've been short changed )

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Gripper
    Hey daddy, your peepee and my peepee are the same size. Yayyyyy!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by jjack5159
    Nudity is fine around kids, We are back to the taboo thing...As long as you do not make it taboo or tell your kids this is "nasty" or dirty. Family nudism is the best. Talk to your child, understand his or her comfort level. Never make him or her do what is uncomfortable. Be open. But.... This opinion varies, family nudism should be started in my opinion when the child is younger not 10 12 or 14 yrs old...could be a shock to the kid! Set rules and boundaries when nude and do not cross them!! Family naturism has brought my family closer than ever, You will see a new found trust in your childs eyes and a bond of togetherness between your family that will strengthen.
    I hear Busyman paid you an enticement to resurrect this thread so that he might have an opportunity to talk about his johnson (and his balls, apparently) in open forum.

Is this true?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    nudism is stupid. what do you do on those bumpy car rides, when the bumps get to you?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by jjack5159
    Nudity is fine around kids, We are back to the taboo thing...As long as you do not make it taboo or tell your kids this is "nasty" or dirty. Family nudism is the best. Talk to your child, understand his or her comfort level. Never make him or her do what is uncomfortable. Be open. But.... This opinion varies, family nudism should be started in my opinion when the child is younger not 10 12 or 14 yrs old...could be a shock to the kid! Set rules and boundaries when nude and do not cross them!! Family naturism has brought my family closer than ever, You will see a new found trust in your childs eyes and a bond of togetherness between your family that will strengthen.
    I hear Busyman paid you an enticement to resurrect this thread so that he might have an opportunity to talk about his johnson (and his balls, apparently) in open forum.

Is this true?
    Yeah 'cause my johnson and nut sac hang out from my underwear and get kinda cold on a winter day.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

Is this true?
    Yeah 'cause my johnson and nut sac hang out from my underwear and get kinda cold on a winter day.
    you might have a bigger dick, but at least i can swim

wrong thread

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    'Cause on a winter day, it's kinda cold when my johnso....

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast