Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fyi...it's S-h-a-r-m-a-n

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by mrlessk@14 December 2003 - 03:17
    #2 just showed up!  LOL                 
    :newyear:
    Nah - Just popping in and out.

Quite frankly, I have no idea what the f*** all that's been said here is all about so I'm just gonna say so then stay the hell out of it.

Sharman, Shermen, Shirley...Who cares? Same arseholes IMO

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Forum Star
    @mrlessk

seeing as how you like to analyse other peoples habits and traits just by reading their posts, i'd like to return the favour.

first thing that struck me was, does it really bother you so much to see something spelled wrongly, if it does you must be rather sad.

second thing was you took the time to write a post that was intended as bait (which you already admitted to) to get a reaction from the 'mysterious 3', again, rather sad.

as well as writing the lame, imo, post in the first place you contacted your "friend here" to tell them about who would respond and what they would say. sad.

Originally posted by mrlessk+13 December 2003 - 23:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrlessk &#064; 13 December 2003 - 23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>..&nbsp; However, for those new to the structure of Sharman this will bring you up to date.

"Sharman Networks Limited was founded in January 2002 as a private limited company. Kazaa.com, Kazaa Media Desktop and Kazaa Plus are products of Sharman Networks. Sharman Networks develops and markets world class Internet applications, and is the owner of Kazaa, the world`s leading seek and find application. "

About Nikki Hemming&nbsp;
    "Title: CEO of privately held Sharman Networks, headquartered in Australia but incorporated in South Pacific&#39;s Vanuatu. Operates leading peer-to-peer software program Kazaa Media Desktop."
    ..[/b]

nice way to illustrate sharman to "those new to the structure" - make it look like the sun shines out their ass..

<!--QuoteBegin-mrlessk
    @13 December 2003 - 23:17
    Please do not misconstrue my intentions here.&nbsp; This is for your information only ..[/quote]
    ..and not a mention of all the bullshit that comes with kmd etc

as for "contributing to society" - i guess your idea of it is to correct the entire forum&#39;s spelling mistakes, have a pop at a couple of good members (while being very mature about it and saying "I won&#39;t respond to whatever you have to say after this") and then to use sharman&#39;s own pr babble to desribe them.

ps - can i be #3, or was that just a bullshit idea of yours for dealing with people who dont agree with you. do you actually have &#39;friends&#39; on the forum, i guess they all shit themselves before pm&#39;ing you in case they spell anything wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12