Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maximum Users Contest

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I hear music in my head...but I don't know how to make any....
    I played the keyboard for a while, but never got very good at it (and that's even a bit of a stretch ).
    but i write things, which may, or may not be any good or lyrical.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Well Sparsely,

I got a condition...no, not that kind of condition. I seemed to have convinced myself or the part of the brain thats responsible for guiding you from one person, place , or thing to the next ( I call it the "Great Spirit&#39 that i'm a musician. What I do when I get around other like minded people is that I usually get a song idea or concept out of it. I'm just throwing this out thre. If you have that kind of propensity towards music, you should turn it into something. "You are the eyes of the world" or in other words "this is my generation" or in other words you are part of the good that is about this world and your Dream Scene is to be played out here untill the day you part.
    Why not put some of your writings to music? You may trip something that you never asked for but had all the long. I've got to go pick up a buddy of mine. Think it over.

much love,

free2bp2p

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Sparsely,

On your site I got as far as page 38 in the "M"'s with "Massive Attack vs. Mad Professor
    No Protection". Also there is too much "Godspeed You! Black Emperor" and Gomez.

-free2bp2p

4. Lounge   -   #14
    lol

whaddya mean, "too much" ???

mmmmmm GYBE.....mmmmmmmm

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Oh I forgot to mention that thats as far as i could go for that session. You didn't seem to have anymore catalogued after "Massive Attack".

-f

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I haven't.....I've been waiting to get database set up, so that I can add albums easier, and so that they can be browsed by
    artist name or whatever, and the user can choose how many to view per page.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Sparsely,

K. Have you thought about the post on music at all? Andhow do you get alerts when we post?

-f

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12