3. Lounge   -   #13
    No
    No
    No
    No
    No

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    1. Do you think that video games promote/advertise violence/drugs?

Yes, but they also promote problem solving and determination. The newer ones like Grand Theft Auto are worrying as they are about the world we live in now.

2. Do you think there should be stricter laws about the selling of games?

Yes, we have age restrictions on games, they are there for a reason. Parents and retailers should enforce these laws properly.

3. Do you think that video games are the main cause of violence in kids today?

No, lack of intelligence and negative attitudes are the main problems in kids.

4. Do you think that today’s kids are not playing outdoors enough because of video games?

No, they would have to be a deeper reason for them not going out, even if it is just laziness.

5. Do you think that overall, video games will affect the next generation in a negative way?

No, video games have been around for ages. They are not a new thing, but made to be highly addictive. Kids should have a healthy balance between games and books, and as long as they have that, they should be ok.

age; 26.
    (eeeeek!!&#33

Good luck with your project.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    yes
    no
    no
    yes
    no

i m below 18

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    1. No - It's merely a popular subject
    2. Yes - In the UK at least, many games have to be reviewed by the BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) along with movies and music - All should be treated with the same guidelines of enforcement.
    3. No - While it could be a contributing factor, they would only do so as a catalyst.
    4. Some truth in that, so yes
    5. No - They are affecting in both positive and negative ways. In effect, what they will do is counter each other but will affect the next generation in a different way rather than a better or worse way.

Oops - Forgot to mention :"> 18 and over

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by h4mx0r@15 December 2003 - 23:50
    plz make the answers clear. yes or no questions. thank you for your time. :helpsmile:
    yes
    yes
    no
    yes
    no

8. Lounge   -   #18
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by h4mx0r@15 December 2003 - 23:50

4. Do you think that today’s kids are not playing outdoors enough because of video games?

5. Do you think that overall, video games will affect the next generation in a negative way?

and list if your age is over or under 18. plz make the answers clear. yes or no questions. thank you for your time. :helpsmile:
    1. No, unlike a lot of sports

2. Yes, although be a bit strange to have a wee kid come up to me outside of HMV or the like saying &#39;hey mister gonna get me that game&#39; anyone who has gone for a carry out from the local shop will know what I am on about

3. No, unless you count my pal&#39;s kids throwing the boxes at me when I win

4. Yes Look outside your window on Christlemass day, used to be everykid was out on their new bike/scooter/skates/skateboard/with new pram/ ehm...skis...sledge (weatgher dependant) how many have you seen in the last couple of years, how many kids will get a football for thei christmas etc etc

5. No, just another form of media

old enough to remember the answer to Q4 so over 18

9. Lounge   -   #19
    good good thank you, keep going... Just 2 more over 18 or 18 years old... and 8 more under 18 years old. I was see if the other forums have responded. just a few more... thank you for your time

--------------------------CHIDORI&#33; (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

10. Lounge   -   #20
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral

1. No
    2. No
    3. No
    4. Yep
    5. No (Politicians and the state of the world will send everyone into therapy until they&#39;re dead)

I&#39;m >18
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast